Superbird Pedal Car ?

-

FASTBACK340

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Anyone have info on a Superbird pedal car that was availiable as a promotional item from STP or Chrysler? My Wife claims to have had one when she was a child. Said she got it from a friend of the family whom worked for STP.Unfortunately, no pictures were taken....and the pedal car is long gone.

This guy must make them.
www.briansbodyandrepair.com/

pedal_car.jpg

Here is one that auctioned off at Foss General Store in Golden, CO many years ago. The store had a ton of cool stuff and it was sad to see it close. I believe the pedal car sold for over $4,000 close to 10 years ago.

Picture060.jpg

Picture061.jpg

Picture062.jpg

Here is one that auctioned off at Foss General Store in Golden, CO many years ago. The store had a ton of cool stuff and it was sad to see it close. I believe the pedal car sold for over $4,000 close to 10 years ago.

Picture060.jpg

Picture061.jpg

Picture062.jpg

thats awesome....never saw one

Hey, Joey, since this thread has been brought to the top, is John going to see his honorary like Yellowdartdave?

Or Artie, "Godfather of Chrysler"

John was also a moderator here for a long time.

My favorite thread, "Cuda Capers!"

Or Artie, "Godfather of Chrysler"

John was also a moderator here for a long time.

My favorite thread, "Cuda Capers!"

Thanks, Rob. Hadn't realized that Artie hadn't received one, either.

A lot of us had a lot of respect for Dave, John, and Artie. It may not be much in the grand scheme of things, but I like the honorary as a way of remembering some of our members.

John was definitely a good dude and had a cool car.
The mods jobs ain't no picnic.

That is SWEEEEEEEEEET !!!!!! Never saw one before !!!!

-
Back