Superdart340:: In the hosipial

-
We will be thinking of you on Monday, Hope everything goes well, Rest, Get well soon, Godspeed

Praying for a full recovery good luck keep your spirits up God can and will do wonderfull things for you, I can feel it.

Good luck

Sorry I found this so late. My Prayers and well Wishes to you and your Family. I hope the surgery goes well and you will be back on your feet quickly.

Guys went to the emergency room on dec 27 with severe pains in my lower stomach i thought i was dying.after some test i was diagnoised with diverticulitas and two pockets ruptured and was sendind poison into my body.been on antibiotics to help the infection i'm far from out of the woods and am pretty scared right now please pray for me thank you sd340
Hi, I want to wish you well. Hunky

Extra prayers being sent for you, do not worry, the day has finally come and soon it will all be in the past.

Prayers bein sent Bob. Get well so you can play with some Mopars.

Prayers and more prayers for you and your family!
I just did a 4 week stay in hospital myself.
After week 2 there just is no getting comfy in those beds!

Later,
Bruce B.

guys 2nd day out of surgery all went well better than expected thanks for all the thoughts and prayers got a drink today no food yet a few more days THANK YOU EVERYONE

Great news!
Get some rest and don't worry about anything.....
We're pulling for you.

YAAAAAAAAAAAH! Told ya so....lol!!!

You were in good hands Bob. Rest up now and dont worry about a thing.

So glad it all went well Bob. You will be back at Moparin before you know it. More prayers for you!

Guys went to the emergency room on dec 27 with severe pains in my lower stomach i thought i was dying.after some test i was diagnoised with diverticulitas and two pockets ruptured and was sendind poison into my body.been on antibiotics to help the infection i'm far from out of the woods and am pretty scared right now please pray for me thank you sd340

Hope you are doing ok now, sorry I missed this. I don't get up here to general much, maybe I should. Hang in there dude!

-
Back