Status
Not open for further replies.

SSG_Karg

Enhanced member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
My springs are toast. Looking to buy a set of A body SS springs. Preferably near NW PA so I could pick up but will consider all. Please PM me with what you have. Thanks.

My springs are toast. Looking to buy a set of A body SS springs. Preferably near NW PA so I could pick up but will consider all. Please PM me with what you have. Thanks.
I'm pretty sure I have a set. They were put on the car but taken back off for a Caltracs setup I came across (so aside from being installed the SS Springs were never used). Let me check and I'll get back to you by Noon.

Great! I'll take them. Wheeling is about a 3 hour drive for me so give me a couple days to figure out when I can make it down there. My brother is going down to Pittsburgh on Sunday for a Pirates game, maybe I can bribe him into picking them up for me!

Great! I'll take them. Wheeling is about a 3 hour drive for me so give me a couple days to figure out when I can make it down there. My brother is going down to Pittsburgh on Sunday for a Pirates game, maybe I can bribe him into picking them up for me!

Sounds good. I'll PM you my # and you can just send me a text if you want. We're located about 50 minutes from Pittsburgh so that would work out great if your brother wants to get them on Sunday. Just let me know... Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back