Supplier Alert

-

gonzomn

Reaction score
Just did an on line order with Paddock for about $200 in parts. Shipping was $19.95. Got the shipping confirmation & only 1 of the 5 items are shipping, but got charged for the full shipping charge. Called Paddock customer service & was told this is policy & that other items would be shipped free. Told the rep that I wanted a refund on most of the shipping & to cancel the backorders so I could get them somewhere else. She said they were not refunding shipping & would be closing the doors in the next couple of days & going out of business.

I would not order anything from them.

. She said they were not refunding shipping & would be closing the doors in the next couple of days & going out of business.

I would not order anything from them.[/quote]

So they are going tits up then????

Just did an on line order with Paddock for about $200 in parts. Shipping was $19.95. Got the shipping confirmation & only 1 of the 5 items are shipping, but got charged for the full shipping charge. Called Paddock customer service & was told this is policy & that other items would be shipped free. Told the rep that I wanted a refund on most of the shipping & to cancel the backorders so I could get them somewhere else. She said they were not refunding shipping & would be closing the doors in the next couple of days & going out of business.

I would not order anything from them.

WOW! PADDOCK CLOSING?!?!!!

If they are going out of business, they were planning to still send you the back ordered stuff?

grant

No plan to send me the back ordered stuff & they knew they were closing the doors when they took my money. Don't mind paying for all the shipping up front if the intent is to actually ship all the order. If the knew they were going out of business, the knew they would not be shipping the rest of the order.

Don't accept the order when it comes so it gets shipped back to them at their expense. Dispute the credit card charge with your credit car company if you paid that way or cancel your check. I wouldn't put up with that s**t from anyone! That's why I always ask if all the parts are in stock at the time of the order.
Good Luck, Mark

-
Back