Sure grip parts

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Mike (aka Dusterdood) - Is there anything that you don't have? LMAO!!!!

Ken

OK lets try this. The larger side gears are marked 30850. I could used two and as many or four spider gears.

HPIM0735.jpg

HPIM0751.jpg

HPIM0738.jpg

Good luck finding those parts. My 5.38 center section has a few teeth missing off the spider gears and the clutch discs are shot. Can't find the spider gears. Mopar still sells the clutch parts. I bought a used center section with 4.56 gears. I'm running that now. As soon as I get off my butt and spend some cash, a spool and good axles are going in and I'll be back running the 5.38. Hope you find something.

Wylde1.
:burnout:

Good luck finding those parts. My 5.38 center section has a few teeth missing off the spider gears and the clutch discs are shot. Can't find the spider gears. Mopar still sells the clutch parts. I bought a used center section with 4.56 gears. I'm running that now. As soon as I get off my butt and spend some cash, a spool and good axles are going in and I'll be back running the 5.38. Hope you find something.

Wylde1.
:burnout:
Ummm Wylde1 look above!

Dr Diff sells a complete rebuild kit with all the gears and pins, add a clutch kit and its about 240. Can't go that route at this time.

I've been under my truck all day, I'll get down to the basement and see what's in the spare parts bin.
Mike
By the way, Dr. Diff is a member of Moparts, and a good guy to deal with.

Thanks for the replies. I was looking for reasonable. Section was raced now only street driven. Didn't want to dump alot of $$ in it just to drive.

Hey russ, call john, or i can if you want, email me and Ill give yiou his ph #

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back