Suspension set up

-
I do not have a trans brake. I foot brake as much as it will stall, Around 2800 RPM.
the pass. side wheel lifting is why u should always put the battery on the pass side, when moving it to the trunk. it

I do not have a trans brake. I foot brake as much as it will stall, Around 2800 RPM.

That's impressive with only 2800 rpm stall. Must be a low end torque monster!

This may be a really dumb question, but for the OP's issue, would having I higher tire pressure on the driver's side to keep the wrinkling at a minimum and a lower pressure on the passenger side help him out at all? I haven't heard of anyone doing that but it came to mind.

This may be a really dumb question, but for the OP's issue, would having I higher tire pressure on the driver's side to keep the wrinkling at a minimum and a lower pressure on the passenger side help him out at all? I haven't heard of anyone doing that but it came to mind.
If you had a spool, it would pull to the right, all the way down the track. If it was a pos, it would cause excessive wear on the pos, and may still pull. Air pressure needs to go up and down evenly.

If you had a spool, it would pull to the right, all the way down the track. If it was a pos, it would cause excessive wear on the pos, and may still pull. Air pressure needs to go up and down evenly.

Running an Eaton Ture Track so would that be the same?

Makes sense. Thanks for the input

Running an Eaton Ture Track so would that be the same?
Yes. what you are doing, in a sense, is installing two different circumference or size tires. The taller tire moves the vehicle faster, then the smaller tire, making it pull to the smaller or lower pressure tire.

You need more preload or weight to get that right rear tire working. You do this by jacking up the left front torsion bar. Try two turns to start. Adjust from there. Lowering the right front bar two turns has the same effect basically. This WILL make a big difference. Guys go coil over shocks to adjust preload. Same thing.

I found mine went faster launching at a lower RPM and letting it flash hard vs. bringing it up to a higher RPM on the convertor.

1st thing I would do is unhook the front sway bar, it keeps the front end from rising on launch. Get the front low as you can. On the rear, with just leaf springs, un clamp the rear segments and clamp all the front segments, you want a stiff front segment to keep the rear from rotating. A good adjustable shock on front and rear will go a long way to help in hooking it up. Rear shocks need to be as stiff as you can get them and still plant the rear tires and keep them there.

-
Back