Swap Meet in Sioux Falls

-

jam4ever

Reaction score
Is there any information on the swap meet in Sioux Falls in January????

all i have heard is that its the weekend of the 12th and 13th

ya they have it every year,it says its 24th annual race & hi performance swap meet.jan.12-13,at expo building at fairgrounds.I have gone in past several times and always seems to be more roundy round dirt track parts than anything.race car frames,engines(mostly small block chebbies),trailers,wings,all that good stuff.They will have one of Doug Wolfgangs Speedway Motors cars there this year all restored.
hours 9:00am-5:30pm sat.9:00am-3pm sun.

Also see there will be one in Spencer IA. Feb.9 at Clay County fairgrounds,dont have hours for that one though.

ya they have it every year,it says its 24th annual race & hi performance swap meet.jan.12-13,at expo building at fairgrounds.I have gone in past several times and always seems to be more roundy round dirt track parts than anything.race car frames,engines(mostly small block chebbies),trailers,wings,all that good stuff.They will have one of Doug Wolfgangs Speedway Motors cars there this year all restored.
hours 9:00am-5:30pm sat.9:00am-3pm sun.

dang to bad i have to work :( o well i dont wanna look at race car or chebby parts anyways

got the day off. might head up and see if i can get lucky! most likely strike out like normal. there needs to be a MOPAR swap meet only in this area

Ya there is a MOPAR only car show and swap,every 3rd Sun. in Sept. at Lithia Dodge with a MOPAR cruise night on the Sat. night before.Always a good show,havent missed the show for 15 years now,used to be at Billion Chrysler first then Ted Tufty Dodge now its Lithia Dodge. Also in Sioux Falls EVERY Sat. night during the summer alot of rodders from the area meet at Z'Kota restaurant on Minnesota Ave.Anything from ricers to a HEMI Valiant.Went a few times last summer and seen lots of local MOPARS.Hope to have my '65 Dart GT driveable for at least one cruise night this summer.If ya go this summer i'm usually driving my '73 Dodge club cab,yellow and white.Hope to see ya there.

Oh ya forgot the car show is called "MOPARAMA",googled it and comes up under MIDWESTMOPARS.COM,they do have some pics on the website.

Ya there is a MOPAR only car show and swap,every 3rd Sun. in Sept. at Lithia Dodge with a MOPAR cruise night on the Sat. night before.Always a good show,havent missed the show for 15 years now,used to be at Billion Chrysler first then Ted Tufty Dodge now its Lithia Dodge. Also in Sioux Falls EVERY Sat. night during the summer alot of rodders from the area meet at Z'Kota restaurant on Minnesota Ave.Anything from ricers to a HEMI Valiant.Went a few times last summer and seen lots of local MOPARS.Hope to have my '65 Dart GT driveable for at least one cruise night this summer.If ya go this summer i'm usually driving my '73 Dodge club cab,yellow and white.Hope to see ya there.

yep the mopar show is awesome and i normally at least walk around on the saterday night zkota events, i hopefully will be able to drive the cuda up there this year some time, if i see ya i'll mention the site :thumbup: if not the cuda i'll probably park in back in my 89 daytona

well, i guess ill be takin the duster, it will be completly done by this summer so that would be great. Its a week before i start school at wyotech in laramie wyoming, timing couldnt be any better.

I think they talked about moving the mopar show in late september to a little earlier in the summer. They were talking about the mopar only thing being in August at Thunder Valley. I will talk to some of the members at midwest mopar and see what they know.

-
Back