Swap meets!!

-
Hey does anyone know when any swap meets are and where :)

There is an all Mopar swap meet at the Warren Tech center in Warren Mich. at the end of January, and the winter classic in Columbus, Ohio in the middle of february, you could check on the date of that at the classic website. That's the only 2 I know that are around me. I don't know where you are, but these 2 are pretty good swaps. Geof

lol well i in new mexico and i wanna take a kick butt road trip :)

Hey Punkmastadart, let me know when you are on your way and I'll talk you in!!! If you leave now you should get here just in time for the January show!!! LOL!!! Sorry, I didn't know where you were located! There should be a ton of them out there, seeing as you don't have to hibernate all winter. Good luck finding all your Mopar goodies, maybe look under the tree in December for some. You have been a good boy haven't you??? Geof

lol well i in new mexico and i wanna take a kick butt road trip :)

Pomona swap and long beach swap are coming up. But not worth the trip from NM since there is hardly any Mopar stuff.

There is a Mopar show in Pheonix in Spring in March? maybe. There's a couple of Mopar shows in NM too. The large show in Texas is in Houston I think, which might be as far as L.A. from you.

I think your best and closest bet is Spring Fling in Los Angeles on April 25 and 26. 250+ Mopar swappers and 40+ mopar manufactures midway.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=48354

sf08davep012.jpg

sf08groundslg.jpg

Wish I wasnt so far from sping fling looks like a lot of fun. Maybe I could make it over there one day.

Wish I wasnt so far from sping fling looks like a lot of fun. Maybe I could make it over there one day.

Seen cars for show from your area. An orange or red Daytona and a LRE come to mind. There's a number of spectators/swap buyers from that area though.

But there's a good quanity of New Mexico people that come. Six Pack Perfromance, Ultimate Ride (El Paso), and people from the New Mexico Mopar Club ( www.moparclub.com )

If you haven't allready Punkmastadart, check out the Mopar Muscle Club of New Mexico: www.moparclub.com

-
Back