Swapping axles

-

sparkyct

Reaction score
My '72 dart has the 5x4" lug pattern and I can't find chrome rims anywhere to fit. I know that Dodge went to the 5x 4 1/2" pattern in '73. Will the axles from a '73 fit a '72? . Will the whole rear end from a '73 fit a '72? Will I have a nervous breakdown?. Does anybody know who sells rims with a 5x4" lug pattern?:tongue3:

Centerline Autodrags, cragar SS and slot mags are a few of the more common old school rims that can still be found either from a dealer, craigslist, E bay or just about any mopar swap meet. I've seen some modern larger diameter rims made for the 5x4, but I can't remember the company that makes them.

My '72 dart has the 5x4" lug pattern and I can't find chrome rims anywhere to fit. I know that Dodge went to the 5x 4 1/2" pattern in '73. Will the axles from a '73 fit a '72? . Will the whole rear end from a '73 fit a '72? Will I have a nervous breakdown?. Does anybody know who sells rims with a 5x4" lug pattern?:tongue3:
Need more info, like which rear end you have and the rear the axles came from.

Thanks caferacerx! Will get the crager ss rims 15x7 all around. Any suggestion on a wide tire size that won't rub anywhere?

-
Back