Status
Not open for further replies.

SpeedracerX

Still on this side of the dirt member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey gang... Managed to track down a pair of lower control arms for my Dart that have the tabs for the factory sway bar... now all I need is the factory sway bar... anyone happen to have an a-body sway bar laying around they would like to get rid of? Let me know.. thanks...

my Dart is a 69... I am gonna assume the one you have would fit.. though I could be wrong (god knows it wouldnt be the first time LOL) ...

ok... a little help here, can someone tell me exactly what the differance is between the 67-69ish sway bar, and the a-body bar that comes later?? I was under the impression the lower control arms were the same the whole way through the a-body run.. and from 67-76 the k-member should be just about the same except for spool mounts in the later a-bodies correct? Any info is appreciated

Up to 1972, the bar mounts on the FRONT of the K frame, 73 up with the spool mounts, it mounts through the CENTER of the k frame. Totally differant set up.

thank you much for the info... have any pics of the later setup?

thank you much for the info... have any pics of the later setup?

this is the later style k-member from 73-76. where the sway bar passes through the k-member, and has spool type engine mounts...

DSC05317(4).JPG

P1010010.jpg

Those tabs for the sway bar end links are in 2 different places. You might very well have the later type arms where the tab is located toward the center of the arm. Pre 73 lower arms will have the tab right at the end, behind the lower ball joint. Good luck

Those tabs for the sway bar end links are in 2 different places. You might very well have the later type arms where the tab is located toward the center of the arm. Pre 73 lower arms will have the tab right at the end, behind the lower ball joint. Good luck

These are LCA's for a 73-76 A-body car. Note the tabs are in the middle of the LCA, as stated above. :)

30hy8zr.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back