swinger resto

-

thestover

Reaction score
My question is If I restore my original #s 69 340 swinger,will I devalue it if I want to change the color? Its originally y2 yellow with black vinyl top and black stripe. I want b5 or b7 blue.Im either going to completely redo it or sell and by a b5 blue one.I need some input from people in the know.Thanks

send me some pic's of the swinger!!! if your doing it because your selling after it's restored,keep it y2 Ps: there's one for sale on kijiji

I say do it the way you want,ask me why I will tell you,for years I would restore a car almost factory correct,but almost every time the buyer would say ya know if it were this sway, so now I do it the way I want and if i sell well this is what i like like it or not,my last 69 dart Florida car I kept the #2 matching 273 and even the tranny match and all I got was if it had a 340 i would be all over it.keep what ya have and do it your way.I did this time.

Yes,you will devalue the car to a collector wanting an all original car. But who's to say the guy that will buy is a collector ? Paint it what ever color you like.

-
Back