System Issues....

-

FASTBACK340

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Dear Tech Support

Last year I upgraded from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0. I soon noticed that the new program began unexpected child processing that took up a lot of space and valuable resources. In addition, Wife 1.0 installed itself into all other programs and now monitors all other system activity. Applications such as Poker Night 10.3, Football 5.0 ,Hunting and Fishing 7.5, and Racing 3.6 no longer run, crashing the system whenever selected.
I can't seem to keepWife 1.0 in the background while attempting to run my favorite applications. I'm thinking about going back to Girlfriend 7.0 , but the uninstall doesn't work onWife 1.0. Please help!
Thanks,
a Troubled User._____________________________________

REPLY:
Dear Troubled User:

This is a very common problem that men complain about.

Many people upgrade from Girlfriend 7.0 to Wife 1.0 , thinking that it is just a Utilities and Entertainment program.Wife 1.0 is an OPERATING SYSTEM and is designed by its Creator to run EVERYTHING!!! It is also impossible to delete Wife 1.0 and to return to Girlfriend 7.0 . It is impossible to uninstall, or purge the program files from the system once installed.

You cannot go back to Girlfriend 7.0 because Wife 1.0 is designed to not allow this. Look in your Wife 1.0 manual under Warnings-Alimony - Child Support. I recommend that you keepWife 1.0 and work on improving the situation. I suggest installing the background application 'Yes dear' to alleviate software augmentation.

The best course of action is to enter the command C:\APOLOGIZE because ultimately you will have to give the APOLOGIZE command before the system will return to normal anyway.
Wife 1.0 is a great program, but it tends to be very high maintenance . Wife 1.0 comes with several support programs, such asClean and Sweep 3.0,Cook It 1.5 andDo Bills 4.2.However, be very careful how you use these programs. Improper use will cause the system to launch the program Nag Nag 9.5. Once this happens, the only way to improve the performance of Wife 1.0 is to purchase additional software. I recommend Flowers 2.1 and Diamonds 5.0!
WARNING!!! DO NOT, under any circumstances, install Secretary with Short Skirt 3.3. This application is not supported by Wife 1.0 and will cause irreversible damage to the operating system.

Best of luck,
Tech Support

Married Man 23.87.46.48.47.6.7.46.0 beta, launched from a seperate drive will help make Wife 1.0 more user friendly for an undefined period.
This program is basicly a script that will automaticly launch programs like Flowers 2.1 on such calender dates as you input. Missing data will cause error. Do not operate programs such as Car Doctor V8.0 on or near your input dates. Resulting lack of resources will cause failure.
Wife 1.0 will scan for these type scrpt programs on or before those dates inherited from Girlfriend 7.0 and recorded dates including and since the date of upgrade.
A 100% compatable version of Married Man software is not possible.

does girl friend 8.0 run with wife 1.0? I was told it will until Wife 1.0 finds out you installed Girl friend 8.0

Wife 1.0 got real unstable after trying too many Married man patches, so I just did GF 8, 9, now on 10 while Wife 1.0 is rebooting after a hang.

Gotta remember to log back in right away tho, or Wife 1.0 forgets the password and needs rebooted again.

Having run programs Wife 1 & Wife 2,and both of those programs failing,I now stick with the girlfriend programs. These are temporary programs,and need to be upgraded after a period of time. Seems these girlfriend programs,after a while try to upgrade to the Wife 3 program. Once they figure out that it will not install,it fails,and I have to search for another. Oh well,it's been working (with a few down times) for 20 years now. And the best part is,when the girlfriend program fails,it doesn't wipe out the banking program with it.:thumblef::thumbrig:

Wife 1.0 may attract maleware such as the PoolBoy virus Those that are found compatable will not be removed imediately. Wife 1.0 will not prompt user action.Wife 1.0 will remove these in time. You should ignore those type installations you find as long as they do not infect your files.

Mine came with a defrag button,
It took me a little while to find it.:-D 28 years last Monday :love1::hippy2:

try up dates to wife 1.0 1,1 mother 1.2 best ferind 1.3 lover with up grade 1.3s to wild *** lover my up ate is 46 year old and still works

-
Back