T bars from ma Mopar

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Just about to order new Torsion bars for the dart .920 I can get from my local dodge dealer,same price as everyone in my area,my saveings are on the shipping, 420 for the bars,its Sunday there closed,so my Q is can I get the 1 inch bars from my Dodge dealer,anyone know.If I go aftermarket sure there cheaper in the U.S. but the shipping would add up to the same price as I have found here.

I have 1.03 bars in my small block '70 Dart and like them a lot. They were less than $200 too.

I still wonder if the diameter is a valid comparison of the spring rates among manufacturers.

Different alloys or tempering could easily alter the spring rates so that JoeBlow's 'Spension's 1" bar is not equivalent to GrammaLena's 'Spenders 1" bar...

Do they all go by diameter, or do they give spring rates?

Standard shipping is free. It quoted $109 shipping to me here in Alberta....just another product that costs so much more up here!

you guys also gotta remember...he's in canada....however, checkout this Ebay ad from PST...it SEEMS they will ship "WORLDWIDE" for free....maybe call and ask to verify...not bad for $219

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-03-Torsio...Parts_Accessories&hash=item1c2ac7e151&vxp=mtr

been there shipping 100 bucks to me.I would rather deal local if there is a problim with the part.Thanksssssssssssss for the help guys will see what my local dodge dealer has to say today.

Jos: You can not compare bar diameters between manufactures.
Somewhere, I think ma MoPar published the spring rates.

OE poster, you need a USA guy to smuggle them in LOL!
"Officer, it is a birthday present to my buddy!"

been there shipping 100 bucks to me.I would rather deal local if there is a problim with the part.Thanksssssssssssss for the help guys will see what my local dodge dealer has to say today.

well that sucks...why in the hell would they advertise "FREE" shipping "WORLDWIDE" when it's not actually free!!

that pisses me off

Our very own cwatts,now in the U.S. was willing to have them ship to him and then when he was in Toronto I could get them, great guy in my books to help that way,thing is this the T bars is my Christmas bonus from work so I had to use a credit card from the business.I went with the .890 bars from my local dodge dealer turns out Ron who is a member here gave me 10 percent off another great guy total is 428 and should be here in 7 days.:cheers:

well that sucks...why in the hell would they advertise "FREE" shipping "WORLDWIDE" when it's not actually free!!

that pisses me off

We do apologize if you feel that you have been miss-led by the way the free shipping looks on ebay. But that is the format that is EBAY has layed out and we have no control over that. But if you do click on shipping details it goes further to explain that its is within the USA. But I will to see if there is a way to clarify it better.

(See Link)http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-03-Torsio...tors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr#shId

One way around it for you guys in Canada is have your items shipped to a boarding state and drive across and pick it up. Many of our customers do that or they have a friend close to the boarder and they pick it up and ship it on the Canadian side to the purchaser.

Just a thought for getting around the shipping costs.

Thanks
James

Ya know PST if you could pay the shipping to Canada your business would be way better for Canadiansssssssssssssss.I ordered mine from my Local Dodge dealer they say they get them from the U.S. and did not ding me with the shipping.

We do apologize if you feel that you have been miss-led by the way the free shipping looks on ebay. But that is the format that is EBAY has layed out and we have no control over that. But if you do click on shipping details it goes further to explain that its is within the USA. But I will to see if there is a way to clarify it better.

(See Link)http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-03-Torsio...tors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr#shId

One way around it for you guys in Canada is have your items shipped to a boarding state and drive across and pick it up. Many of our customers do that or they have a friend close to the boarder and they pick it up and ship it on the Canadian side to the purchaser.

Just a thought for getting around the shipping costs.

Thanks
James

Understood. It's not your fault. Thank you for clearing it up. Too bad shipping outside the US is so damn expensive...that pisses me off...LOL

Understood. It's not your fault. Thank you for clearing it up. Too bad shipping outside the US is so damn expensive...that pisses me off...LOL

I agree with you on that I wish it could be cheaper

James

-
Back