-
Status
Not open for further replies.

EL5DEMON340

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for mainly secondary jets 72 and later style, dont care what size, one on my carb has a crack on threads, would also consider the primary and sqirter and rods also. let me know if you have an unusable frozen carb to harvest these off of. thanks Mike

Mike I have several TQ jets (pri. and sec.) and metering rods. I see you say you didn't care what size but do you have a size in mind? Never know what I might have the exact ones your looking for.

Well its going on a hot 360 maybe 420HP. I've got drilled out .151's sec jets but one jet has cracked threads so its of no use till i get one other jet and drill it out to match. but if you have sec in the 140's or pri in the 98-100 that would be good, basicly i would be willing to pay a little to someone who has jets, rods, and sqirter off a unusable core t-quad, can probably stick it all in a small bubble envolope to make it easy. not interested in paying shipping on a junk t-quad. Thanks fishy68 let me know!!

..............I have a TQ jet kit from the 80s, i think something has been used out of it, but not sure, will have to find it though..............kim...........

Mike I looked at what I have to part with and I have an extra set of 137 secondary jets, 98 primary jets, and set of 2159 rods. I thought I had more than that but couldn't seem to come up with them. If any of that interests you let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back