-

halifaxhops

It's going to get stupid around here!
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
226   0   0
Contact seller
I need to make some room. I have a ton of older timinhg lights, no dialbacks and all sorts of testing equipment tach/dwell meters, cylender kill meters, electronic ignition testers etc. Prices all over the place and way to many pictures to post so here are some assorted. prices from $23-$300 all are working and meters are calibrated. Just ask with your needs and price range. Thanks FABO!

DSC02432 - Copy.JPG

DSC00672.JPG

DSC01159.JPG

DSC01081.JPG

DSC01151.JPG

DSC02386.JPG

DSC02480.JPG

Can you set up some kind of starter pack? I don’t even know what I need but maybe you can advise. My 340 has an MSD Ready to Run distributor and WFT Brawler carb. Going not fall it seems like the tune has changed. I’m going to dive into the carburetor for now.
Do you have the equipment needed to tune my set up? I have a crummy timing light from Summit but that it for equipment. I’m sure a Sears light would be better.

Yes or if you want a full kit have a few sun ones in a case with a light, tach dwell volt ohm meter, remote start button and also a vac gauge and a compressor tester for 280 and the ride all calibrated also.

DSC00748.JPG

Last edited:
I have a ton of others that I can put together cheaper. That set is hard to find working now. Just need to know what you want.

Last edited:
-
Back