Tail light bezels for my ‘68 GTS

-

65Vart

Reaction score
Guys,
Who supplies the best quality tail light bezels? I’m looking for a set for my 68 GTS

thanks

E3CC82BA-3C9D-49A0-988C-360315FE1DA7.jpeg

The bezels I got from Van's came with new attaching screws. The ones supplied with mine weren't the right size. They were probably metric. You'll probably have to reuse your original screws if you are using original housings. The supplied screws probably fit the reproductions housings.

Guys,
Who supplies the best quality tail light bezels? I’m looking for a set for my 68 GTS

thanks

View attachment 1715894028

You might want to check with PG Classics. They are in Ontario and reproduce a lot of Mopar A-Body parts. I bought Guage and glove box bezel, full 4-speed console plates, round marker lights, outside remote mirror, Shifter boot and trim ring. All were excellent parts and fit correctly.

These guys are in your province so you'll save a lot on customs and freight.

Here's the address

STORE LOCATION

6631 BANK ST

METCALFE, ONTARIO

K0A2P0 CANADA

+1 888-473-5855

If you want to stay away from the China made repop junk then have a set of originals rechromed....then you know they will fit good and the chrome will last longer!!!

If you want to stay away from the China made repop junk then have a set of originals rechromed....then you know they will fit good and the chrome will last longer!!!

This I agree with but, it's expensive to do.

I redid taillight bezels for a 68 Barracuda with Cambridge Chrome in Ontario , Canada . It was close to $1000.00 Canadian to do. When I did them, repops were not available. Based on the quality of the parts I received from PG. Classics, I would have bought them as well if they had been available.

-
Back