tail panel stripes

-

mad dog

Reaction score
Good morning im looking for recommendations for a quality tail panel stripes for my 71 Duster, they must be quality and good fit...please dont recommend phoenix, i tried them last night and after installing them i peeled them off and threw them away, they were poorly fitting around the tail lights... thanks Rich

I thought i read an article on those where someone installed them upside down not knowing . And they didn't fit well.
I've installed the Phoenix side stripes and they fit perfect.

Um, tail stripes (aka Bumblebee stripes) were a Dodge thing and never came on a Duster... maybe that's why they didn't fit.

tail panel stripes.... 1971 PLYMOUTH DUSTER ....just like i stated in my first post

These @Oldmanmopar
1727704906555.png

Two weeks ago (the 16th) I ordered a tail stripe from Performance Car Graphics. On the 20th, since I had zero emails from them, I asked if they even had my order since the only thing I had gotten was PayPal confirmation of funds withdrawn and I got back- "we have your order Thank You for your business"
It is the 30th, and still no notification of shipping.
use that information as you wish. I'm not yet to the point of saying don't use them, but they apparently don't keep things "in stock", nor do they believe in clear, timely communication.

Just be glad they are there and Mike Mancini bought the place from David's family to carry on his work. Their work does get cut fresh, not pulled out of storage...

I've had zero issues...
superbirdfullpainta 033.jpg
superbirdfullpainta 034.jpg
superbirdfullpainta 035.jpg
superbirdfullpainta 036.jpg
superbirdfullpainta 037.jpg

thank you all for your responses, im hopeing someone chimes in that just installed a set of these graphics, im now wondering about fitment... the phoenix graphics definitely did not fit around the tail lights....

Thanks @dadsbee , sometimes you start to wonder.
I thought they were in Rhode Island for some reason. I guess I can give then some slack, being in Tallahassee, they might be dealing with some storm aftermath. I have F&F in Tampa/Clearwater area that are dealing with a lot right now.

Edit, "I thought they were in Rhode Island" because their website says so.

Last edited:
Thanks @dadsbee , sometimes you start to wonder.
I thought they were in Rhode Island for some reason. I guess I can give then some slack, being in Tallahassee, they might be dealing with some storm aftermath. I have F&F in Tampa/Clearwater area that are dealing with a lot right now.
Mike also owns a restoration shop he has to manage and pretty sure he does all of the decal work himself. It's a cluster f down there right now, at least they acknowledged the order so you should be good.

when i clicked the link above and went to the contact us, it said Rhode Island

-
Back