Taillight lense suggestions for 1972 Dodge Demon

-

Seqouia Devil

Reaction score
Good reproduction tailight lenses for a 1972 Dodge Demon? My searches seem to return used sets. Does any company make these new? Thanks.

Thanks, I'll give it a look. Funny that company name didnt show up on my searches. These taillight lenses are hard to find I remember trying about 5 years ago.

As far as I know, there are no currently available reproductions for the Demon tail light lenses. Which is why good used ones can sell for hundreds of dollars...

Yeah I remember when I got my Demon in 2001 have been looking ever since. Mine are horribly faded. I actually put some R26 Stage lighting gel inside each housing. it makes a nice red light for brake lights, but the outside looks like hell. I would be willing to pay 300 for a new set like the ones from Laysons.

I’m pretty sure the ones from Laysons are a permanent back order item. A few years back there were some reproductions being offered, but they disappeared quickly and haven’t been offered again.

Dang. It seems like so many other mopars that are even more obscure all have repro lenses.

There were only 128,539 Demons made if the production numbers are to be believed. There’s probably less than half that many still around. Now, with their popularity and the availability of reproduction Demon tail light panels it is a little surprising there aren’t reproductions. But there aren’t reproductions for a bunch of the A-body years/body styles, or even some of the E-body styles.

Now, why you can get reproductions for a ‘71 Satellite and not other models I’m not sure, seeing as how that was a 1 year only tail light and not a super popular car. Not much rhyme or reason to it.

-
Back