Take a minute and help MOPAR

-

NSF

Reaction score
There is a challenge from the Rusty Hub that has pitted several teams across the US to see who can get the most votes.

We race MOPAR and a team that races Mercedes has flooded the MB forums asking for help.

I need your help. Please got to TheRustyHub.com and vote for NSF Racing. We are the last MOPAR team in the final 16 down from 64 teams.

Remember NSF RACING. I cannot stand the thought of losing to a mercedes team.

Thanks

Here's the link.

http://www.therustyhub.com/2013/04/march-crapness-sweaty-sixteen-april-1.html

:violent1:

Thank you please tell your friends. This is not a spam hostile attack or anything bad. The site is safe and secure. It is all for fun but I know once the MOPAR tribe gets behind us we will crush them..

Thanks again.

91-100 with the Benz Bitches leading...

But I did my part.... Now, do all of us voters get to be complimentary NSF team members? I know my Duster sure needs an "NSF" sticker (Non-Sufficient Funds Race team... LOVE IT!)

- CK

NSF Racing is the truth. F those Benz Bitches!!

NewOrleans2010-019.jpg

Keep Voting!! This is another of our race cars. This is a wild ride...

LSW11-UG-0511.jpg

OK we won!! Stop voting for now. We'll be matched up with another team in a couple of days.

Crapness_040113.JPG

Got here late as usual but voted anyway.....

Seems weird that it would let me vote even though you had already won? I want to make sure I get a vote in that makes a difference so I will be checking back occasionally. Best of luck to you and your team!!

-
Back