Taking the wife out for our 10th Anniversary.

-

ILLDuster74

Reaction score
Today is the 10th anniversary of my wife's and mine marriage. Just going out for a simple dinner at the place that we had our reception at. Wish I could do more but times are tough. Oh well reminds me of the joke of how many years have you been married, 10, but only one happily lol.

congrats to both you and your wife! Life is always better knowing that you have someone there for you to enjoy your life with.....not all the time but for the most part.

Congrats,
You remembered thats the main thing. Any wife worth having will agree its always the thought that counts, not how much you spend. This years my 36th and I'm sure dinner a card and an I love you, will be more than good.

Congratulations, 10 years that's great, many don't last that long. Dinner where you had your reception will be a fine way to celebrate. As a bonus I am sure the management of the restaurant will make it special for you and your wife.

Congrats, and it's not about the money, or it never should be. My wife and I just had our 27th and she asked me to take her to the meat draw at the pub, life is good :thumbup:

Congratulations, 10 years is a great start, My wife enjoys a night at the pool hall and then a shrimp dinner.
I see we have a couple of anniversaries here tonight :smilebox:

10 years? You poor poor man! I'd buy ya a beer haha, just kidding. It's great to see people get along.

Haha the funny thing was they were like really oh thats nice and nothing happened. I can't balme em times are tough but a slice of cake is cheap enough. All in all it was a GREAT evening hehe. Thanks everyone for the compliments. Best wishes to you all too!
Now for the next decade lol.

Congratulations on your 10 year anniversary.

Kenny

The important thing is that you both are happy. That's worth more than money can buy.. Congrats to you both.

grant

Haha the funny thing was they were like really oh thats nice and nothing happened. I can't balme em times are tough but a slice of cake is cheap enough. All in all it was a GREAT evening hehe. Thanks everyone for the compliments. Best wishes to you all too!
Now for the next decade lol.

Probably your server was young and didn't understand the significance of being married 10 years. I wish I would have suggested that you call the manager before your visit and let him know, I bet they would have done something. Where I work we always bring dessert on the house and give extra special attention. Not only because it is the right thing to do but also it brings repeat business which is so important when people have so many choices and fewer dollars for going out. Glad you had a GREAT evening though, that's what matters.

CONGRATS on the 10 years! I know what you mean about the times.
Last year was our 20th, I'd just been on a new job (lower-paying unfortunately) a few months and my wife was working a temp job. Everything had to just be simple rather than doing something special for a milestone like that.
Again, congrats!

Its ok gold, We should have made reservations but it was kinda a spur of the moment thing. All in all though a good start to a new decade. Thanks again all for the compliments!

Wouldn't a divorce have been easier???

Oh wait you mean take her out to dinner not "take her out" permanently.......

:eek:ops: ............... My bad.

Well then.....................

Congratulations!!!!!

:wav:

Wylde1. :drinkers: :toothy7:

Wouldn't a divorce have been easier???

Oh wait you mean take her out to dinner not "take her out" permanently.......

:eek:ops: ............... My bad.

Well then.....................

Congratulations!!!!!

:wav:

Wylde1. :drinkers: :toothy7:

My kind of sense of humor......also my kind of congrats !

Ifin ya really want to make an impression...send her flowers on the anniversary of your first date........you do remember, right. Of course after that it's an every yerar thing...which ain't bad.

Might be easier but not cheaper esp with three kids!!! And I like my Duster and want to keep it!

Funny Wylde!!!LOL

LOL I can barley remeber the wedding let alone our first date lol

-
Back