Talk me out of it, guys!

-

cam.man67

Reaction score
I DON'T need another Dart...and definitely not a '68 sedan that's the same color as mine...but, dangit, I want it! Sure, it's rough around the edges and there' not a whole lot of info to go on...but, still. :) If it's a /6, maybe I could turbo it and make a sleeper...maybe I hide a 360 in...maybe...

NO, STOP!

Seriously, guys, talk me out of it:

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/cto/3584000819.html

I would drive that everyday.....sorry, i'm not helping any :glasses7:

Yours looks a lot nicer, if you get it I would use it as your beater one and keep yours for the nice days and put money into making it even nicer.

Not sure I would go that price though, maybe 1500

I DON'T need another Dart...and definitely not a '68 sedan that's the same color as mine...but, dangit, I want it! Sure, it's rough around the edges and there' not a whole lot of info to go on...but, still. :) If it's a /6, maybe I could turbo it and make a sleeper...maybe I hide a 360 in...maybe...

NO, STOP!

Seriously, guys, talk me out of it:

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/cto/3584000819.html
* My friend, Life is too short! If you want it,can afford it, BUY IT!! If I won the lottery I told my bride I would have to build a 100'x200' building just for the I want it Mopars!! lol:thumbup:

* My friend, Life is too short! If you want it,can afford it, BUY IT!! If I won the lottery I told my bride I would have to build a 100'x200' building just for the I want it Mopars!! lol:thumbup:

Hey you stole my dream!!

4 doors must be in mega demand these days

that 4 door is the same price my cousin paid for my 68 2 door hardtop in summer 2012 .

so either 2 doors are going down in value and 4 doors are coming up or i missed something......seems kinda backwards.

2 2 many doors for that money.

If you're looking for a daily driver id go for it...

...same color and year as the one you have now you say? id call that a matching set :D

Geez guys...y'all aren't helping. :) I mean obviously the "Perfect Condition" is bull, but a matching set would be a cool idea...

But I don't need another daily driver, Dart #1 already fulfills that. But, then, why not save Dart #1 and use this and...?

But I don't need it...and I don't have the garage space...

Geez guys...y'all aren't helping. :) I mean obviously the "Perfect Condition" is bull, but a matching set would be a cool idea...

But I don't need another daily driver, Dart #1 already fulfills that. But, then, why not save Dart #1 and use this and...?

But I don't need it...and I don't have the garage space...
BUY IT!!1 LOL.. you know you want it! You just need someone to talk you into it..Go get it!:director:

Buy it. Your inner voice is talking.... C'mon... it's just a little one...
:)

No don't buy it the gas cap leaks. Lol

HAHAHA!!!:thumbup:

Rust, its been in a wreck of some kind. The owner barely got it running from the sound of what he bought to get it to run. 4 door. 2k!.... Maybe 1200-1500 but no more then that.

Just my 2 cents... doesnt mean much though haha.

Offer him $800...That IS about what it's worth.
From there you could move to a thousand, but I wouldn't go any further.

(of course you can take that with a grain of salt, as twice in the last couple of years I feel I overpaid, first on a rusty POS 2 door, then just a few weeks ago on a '70 340 engine, that I really didn't need...at least the 340 came with a lot of new stuff I can unload...)

Offer him $800...That IS about what it's worth.
From there you could move to a thousand, but I wouldn't go any further.

This.

I wasnt looking for a truck when i found mine, he was asking 2k and was hard up for money, my first offer of $700 his eyes lit up and he took it, and ive been driving it for two years without a single break down.

4 doors must be in mega demand these days

that 4 door is the same price my cousin paid for my 68 2 door hardtop in summer 2012 .

so either 2 doors are going down in value and 4 doors are coming up or i missed something......seems kinda backwards.
they are probobly rare now with all of them we cut up around here....lol

-
Back