talking to yourself

-
Car people (Chevy ,AMC ,Pontiac,Olds..e.t.c...) ,dealt with,owned, helped most projects.. Mopar people,usually stay with Mopar people tech wise... Getting back,to the O.P.: The " brave new world" , is slowly losing people i,n old school muscle car car crafting/ modifications. Being just a Mopar/muscle car person, makes you unique. Add to the situation: Your personality/intelligence/ upbringing, makes you a little different than most people ,in your era.... I'm in my 40's, I best relate to "greybeards", because of my belief s & thoughts. Sorry about the long post, just speaking my mind..

I have other hobbies besides Mopars. One of them is restoring(read keeping them running) old British motorcycles. I don't find myself talking to myself when it comes to old British iron. It's more of shrieking and yelling obscenities at them.

I have other hobbies besides Mopars. One of them is restoring(read keeping them running) old British motorcycles. I don't find myself talking to myself when it comes to old British iron. It's more of shrieking and yelling obscenities at them.

S.S... Those, are earned warrior scars.. Had a '67 Spitfire ,given free. Same way here, never left the driveway...

I keep trying this, but it hasn't worked so far....

"Show me"

[ame]https://youtu.be/4jG5wWl--zw[/ame]

Mopar enthusiasts are relatively rare, so I'm sorry to say Rani that it may be a while for you to find new local Mopar friends. Chevy and Ford guys will never understand, so don't settle for one of them! You rock girl, so hang in there and keep talking to yourself for the time being.

found the perfect chatting buddy .....she gave me her full attention and didn't blink an eye at spending the time with me with no distractions.

I feel better now

Attachments

• use.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 78
There are two guys at work that talk to themselves.
I never do. (Does cursing count?)
So maybe I'm the odd one, not you Rani.

When I post in the forum, I get the feeling I'm talking to myself.

what is bad is arguing with yourself, and YOU still lose the argument!

Somebody has to loose... :pale:

At least when you argue with yourself, you don't have to give in early just so you can have sex later that night.... :finga:

-
Back