Not open for further replies.

Johnny Mac

www.blueprintengines.com
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
For sale is a bench seat that i just pulled out of my 1974 dart. to be show quality it would need recoverd. I have a rollcage in my car that caused some tears when flipping the seat forward, which is a shame because the seat was in pretty nice shape other than that. headrests are in nice shape, no splits in the top bench part. the flip forward buttons still work. I did stuff some foam up under it to help stiffin it.

I will take the first $20 bill that someone hands me.
other than that i'm tossing it.

pics below of the tears, i now have some gorilla tape on them to keep it from getting worst.

all pm's responded to.

as it sits i have an offer on the headrests. and what im taking as an offer for just the tracks on the bottom.

I know it's cheap aarong, but it has a few tears and would need recovered to be show worthy.

thanks everyone. if i hear back about the track then the headrests, and track are going separately.

here's a pic just so anyone knows what they're getting into.

i have an offer on the headrests and the hinge covers...so in a day or so those are headed off separately.

all pm's responded to.

as it sits i have an offer on the headrests. and what im taking as an offer for just the tracks on the bottom.

I know it's cheap aarong, but it has a few tears and would need recovered to be show worthy.

thanks everyone. if i hear back about the track then the headrests, and track are going separately.

here's a pic just so anyone knows what they're getting into.

i have an offer on the headrests and the hinge covers...so in a day or so those are headed off separately.
What was your offer on the hinge covers

Where in Ohio? I run the NE area a couple times a week. Need a seat for my 66 post Valiant. It has tan dash and door panels.

Was wondering if the seat is still available. I know this is an old post but whatever.

Was wondering if the seat is still available. I know this is an old post but whatever.

The 2-66 cuda's poster above you sent me a PM about it, and may be picking up whats left of it this week. if he doesn't, i'll let u know

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back