Tax return time !

-

AdamR

Big Member
Reaction score
Whos gonna blow it all on there car ?

I gonna pick up a set of 15X10s, regasket the 340 and detail it, new starter and a bunch of little things :D

AdamR said:
Whos gonna blow it all on there car ?

I gonna pick up a set of 15X10s, regasket the 340 and detail it, new starter and a bunch of little things :D

The wife has already laid out her plans for my tax refund... Very little is in the car fund this year.

'm dumping all of mine on my Durango to try to sell it! (so I'm not up side down) 9,500.00 Cmon guys dig deep! :lol:

Half of mine is going to pay off a bill! :(
The rest is going to get the stainless brake lines for the Duster. :D

Last year my wife got her hands on the tax refund and she pissed it away. She used it to pay bills. Can you believe that?

Well I get to file my last Hawaii tax return, then next year I only have to file for Federal. Thats the one thing I like about moving to Vegas, no personal income taxes :cheers: Thats like a 15% pay increase over Hawaii with the same salary, too bad I'm making less that half of my last job in Hawaii :(

Refund? I've heard of these, but never actually seen one. :lol: Unfortunately, the only time I see a refund is when business is worse than the year before, which looks like might be the case this year.

I'm waiting to see what I get back, I should know monday. Last year I got $7600 back so I'm hoping for the same this year. I get to write off what I spend on my car and last year I spent a ton. I'm gonna save mine and buy a new house this year. I need a bigger garage.

BARRACUDA340S said:
I'm waiting to see what I get back, I should know monday. Last year I got $7600 back so I'm hoping for the same this year. I get to write off what I spend on my car and last year I spent a ton. I'm gonna save mine and buy a new house this year. I need a bigger garage.

How do you write off what you spend on the car?

I run a car dealership so I use it for advertising to meet people or something like that. My aunt is a CPA and works for an attorney and I can do it according to them.

onehellofadart said:
Tax money is for retirement fund so we will be able to eat the best
cat food when the time comes! :shaking:

You should buy dog food,it will give you a nice shiny coat! :geek:

onehellofadart said:
EvilScamp said:
onehellofadart said:
Tax money is for retirement fund so we will be able to eat the best
cat food when the time comes! :shaking:

You should buy dog food,it will give you a nice shiny coat! :geek:

Thanks for your concerne Kev :roll:

Just trying to look out for you! :tongue: :D

Sorry i can't recommend any brands,i guess you will be on your own for that! :wink:
BTW Tony,i'm the 3rd place poster again! :tongue:

I just deposited my tax return, I use it to pay the property taxes that come in about 6 weeks!! :evil:

-
Back