-
Status
Not open for further replies.

bighammer

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
I purchased a 1990 pickup for the engine , to do a swap into my Dart. The truck had a reman engine with under 30k miles, and it ran excellent! I will be pulling off all the TBI stuff in order to install my intake and carb.

What I have for sale is the entire TBI setup; this includes the wiring harness, complete and uncut. I will include as much of the un-needed parts I have, including the intake manifold, high output alternator, brackets, hoses, etc.

Some people are doing a TBI swap into their A-body, this should be most of what you need to do it. $250 plus shipping

I don't see any interest here, price drop to $150 plus shipping. This will include the alternator as well. It is the complete TBI setup, minus the little box that mounts to the firewall. I forgot to grab it. Everything else included.

...power steering pump included, everything pulled from a 1990 360 Dodge pickup. Everything was working excellent when parted out. I don't want to store this much longer! Complete TBI setup with alternator and power steering pump. $150 plus shipping. :blob:

Still got the Vin of the truck? It may be possible to get a SMEC/SBEC for that app. Seems like a hellava deal for that set-up.

Here's a pic of the engine before disassembly. The TBI and all the associated harness has been removed. The intake manifold is still attached, as well as the distributor. (Apparently the distributor is part of the TBI setup)?

I will remove the intake if / when anybody wants to buy this...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 248
Final call... I'm gonna get rid of this stuff one way or another. Offer ($) for any or all of this. The manifold is still bolted down, will remove when sold.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 203
Manifold picture. BTW, the transmission kik down linkage is included if anyone wants it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 197
Distributor included, the computer went bye bye with the cab when I parted it out. I can include as much or as little of the rest of the TBI setup as desired. The harness is uncut. Make an offer on what you can use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back