TCI "Rattler" balancer.

-

younggun2.0

Reaction score
I just ordered a new TCI rattler balancer. I read some good things about them and got a good deal from summit on it. what is the general consensus on these?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8r2r9U7ESFo"]93 Firebird SBC 358 Carbed and minitubbed - YouTube[/ame]

Typically people ask for opinions on something before they buy it.

You hear them spin down after you shut off the engine. They based on a design common to aircraft engines. S/F....Ken M

Typically people ask for opinions on something before they buy it.

You hear them spin down after you shut off the engine. They based on a design common to aircraft engines. S/F....Ken M

I did my research. Read good things about them and never a bad review. Was just checking with members about the noise

I did my research. Read good things about them and never a bad review. Was just checking with members about the noise

Sorry, there's no tone with the internet. That was intended as a mild joke.
I'd say it's sounds like spinning a container partly full of ball bearings, I'd didn't think it was a big dead. S/F....Ken M

There's a dang video right up there ^^^^^^

I've been running one for about 6 years. I have no complaints. Like guys have said, it makes noise while cranking over and when it shuts off. Put it on and don't think twice.

-
Back