Tebow Who????

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dustermaniac

Reaction score
Congratulations to the 2011 AFC East Championship New England Patriots!!!

Tebow is to Brady what Moses was to Jesus... Just a tool!!

Attachments

• 386180_264317826961496_103038579756089_770687_1698053732_n.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 296
  • 394229_10150480229737372_42693447371_8786434_882846694_n.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 281
Tebow cares about a much bigger game...and believe me...he is on the winning team.

Mopar to ya'
Denny

BTW...I'm on that team too....just not first string...but in case you want to join....the BIG GUY takes walk-ons

Tim Tebow has the respect of millions while thousands redicule his wins.If he does not win another game he has accomplished more than Brady will ever be remembered for.

if in the big picture...loosing to the worst defense..yard wise in the NFL... matters

I'm in deep do-do

73 abodee
I can only pray you are wrong about that....

we can still pray?.....right?

now..back to football....
unfortunatly for some of us...your analysis is probably correct.

Tim Tebow has the respect of millions while thousands redicule his wins.If he does not win another game he has accomplished more than Brady will ever be remembered for.

LOL...this is too funny. What has Tebow accomplished that Brady hasn't already set the bar for? Are you serious? Tebow has been in the NFL for two years...as a coat tail! LMAO!

lol.. yea sure sure he has... :roll: . he is a joke...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ul2dhNaQgxM&feature=colike"]Tim Tebow SNL Skit Saturday Night Live - YouTube[/ame]

he is not mocked for his football talent...there are plenty with worse stats playing....and no mention
it's his giving his praise to Jesus Christ that drives some crazy

I love Tim Tebow...win or loose

he is a joke and always will be. they all praise the lord. long before him and i'm sure it will continue long after him.. he just works the press best about it.

its football. keep all the god (^&% in church with the other clowns that think they can be scumbags all week but since they go to church its ok.:roll:

Tebow is a winner. Maybe not in the traditional way but he is a winner. Hey he had a better college career then Brady... Who's to say he can't have a better Pro career? Tebow never really had good mechanics, but he gets it done.

thanks joe....and may God bless and keep your family safe (no sarcasm intended)

he is a joke and always will be. they all praise the lord. long before him and i'm sure it will continue long after him.. he just works the press best about it.

its football. keep all the god **** in church with the other clowns that think they can be scumbags all week but since they go to church its ok.:roll:

Although I do not go to church......and since it is a weekday I can say with no trepidation, because Jesus will forgive me.......to go F yourself.. :lol:

Tebow is a winner. Maybe not in the traditional way but he is a winner. Hey he had a better college career then Brady... Who's to say he can't have a better Pro career? Tebow never really had good mechanics, but he gets it done.

College is jv. Means nothing. We will see what happens over time when he has to continue playing real competition. Failed his first real test yesterday. See if can do better against the next good team. Not sure what the rest of their scedule looks like.

I find these morons that ridicule Tebow for being a Christian just stupid .....

likewise- and I'm not even religious(even calling myself an atheist is being generous lol).

but calling him a joke is just being an :butthead:

but the biggest surprise in this thread is...Saturday Night Live is still on? And there are still people who think it's funny???

likewise- and I'm not even religious(even calling myself an atheist is being generous lol).

but calling him a joke is just being an :butthead:

but the biggest surprise in this thread is...Saturday Night Live is still on? And there are still people who think it's funny???

good call.... :thumblef:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back