Tebow Who????

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
likewise- and I'm not even religious(even calling myself an atheist is being generous lol).

but calling him a joke is just being an :butthead:

but the biggest surprise in this thread is...Saturday Night Live is still on? And there are still people who think it's funny???

call it what you will but the kid is a joke.

I see the apologist on TV are out in full force about yesterdays game.

Good thing no shotguns are allowed in the stadiums. quack quack quack

The guy was apparently the reason for the wins according to the press and fans. Now they lose and it's not his fault. Please.

He's a marginal at best qb. The broncos would trade him in a split second if they could get someone like Bradford from St Louis.

I have been following Denver ever since they finally decided to play Tebow this year. I can see a great improvement in his passing skills compared to his first start this year. He is still no Johnny U., but he is getting better. With a whole bunch of off season work and some receivers with experience he may become a good N.F.L. quarterback. I don't think he will last for to long running the ball as much as he does so he better learn. By the way, I'm a Patriot fan. But I watch a lot of other games to.

Jack

Denver has a good formula working for them. Play sound defense, run the ball well, and when it's time, make a few clutch plays. Tebow fits. They chew up a lot of clock because they run the ball well. The defense is not elite, but it is well rested between drives. Keep the game close and Tebow can make some plays at the end.

However, in order to match up with the Brady's and Bree's of the world, you need better QB play as a pure passer. We saw yesterday (as well as the Lions game) that Tebow will never win a shootout. Tebow has been a great success story so far, but defenses will catch up...like they did with the Wildcat. Tebow is one step above the Wildcat, but sooner (and not later), teams will figure him out along with the Broncos Option offense. He's winning now though, when nobody thought the Broncos could win this year in a rebuilding year.

Personally, I don't mind the religion piece if that's what drives him. But to focus on this aspect of his life over the winning is just ridiculous. "Tebowing" is no different than some of these me-first, primadonna WR's who focus on dancing in the end zone or after each first down. Personally, I would rather hear Tebow and his religion than a WR complain about not gettign the ball enough.

Put Tebow and Brady thepretty boy in the ring. My money is on Tebow. Sorry I hate the Patriots. Brady is a spoiled brat and Belly-Chick is a cheat.

LOL....I knew this would take a religious turn. I thought about that right after I originally posted. Blah, blah, blah...religion and football have nothing to do with each other. Carry on...

Put Tebow and Brady thepretty boy in the ring. My money is on Tebow. Sorry I hate the Patriots. Brady is a spoiled brat and Belly-Chick is a cheat.

Hate all you want. Brady holds damn near every NFL record a quarterback can hold. It's easy to hate when he kicks your *** every weekend. LMAO! Lately, the Pats are only "mediocre" because their entire defense is injured. Brady is still posting record numbers -- they just can't stop opponents from scoring. **** happens.

Belichick is no more a cheat than every other NFL head coach. They all have their "tactics".

when it comes to armchair quarterbacks....you guys are some of the best I ever saw play...

..........................I mean heard

God love ya all...if thats O K

when it comes to armchair quarterbacks....you guys are some of the best I ever saw play...

..........................I mean heard

God love ya all...if thats O K

There will be some head coaching jobs open very soon. Some of you guys may want to consider changing careers and apply........NOT!

Hate all you want. Brady holds damn near every NFL record a quarterback can hold. It's easy to hate when he kicks your *** every weekend. LMAO! Lately, the Pats are only "mediocre" because their entire defense is injured. Brady is still posting record numbers -- they just can't stop opponents from scoring. **** happens.

Belichick is no more a cheat than every other NFL head coach. They all have their "tactics".

Agree 100% Brady has shattered record after record throughout his career. I was living in Massachusetts when he played his first game and came in for Drew Bledsoe. There were the naysayers then about whether he could play at the NFL level. Well look at his record as a QB, it speaks for itself!! Brady is certainly a Hall of Fame Quarterback and as for Tebow. No disrespect meant on the man for his religous beliefs. he just is plain NOT as good as Bledsoe. Again Congratulations to the New England Patriots.

I'm amused at the opinions of several here about this young ball player. The kid is still wet behind the ears on handling big time football. Oh sure he's played college ball but the other kids didn't hammer him like those big boys on the NFL defensive line can. The kid is young and has many more yrs in front of him. If they dont knock the knees out from under him prematurly in his carrer he'll be a force to be reconed with. If ya think he wont gain knowledge and experience then you're at the wrong party. As for his religious beliefs, it's his life and it works for him and i'll just bet the guy has been an inspiration for many people and has been an uplifting chapter in the lives of many. Bet ya cant say that about any of the other bar bums that play in the NFL and call themselves a roll model by excelling in dog fighting or beating up some broad they slept with the night before. So what if he never contracts a disease and doesn't ever become a Magic Johnson. Not too clear on whats magic about aids.
Small Block

I just find it amazing that so many try to squash this kid because of his beliefs.They put this no name kid in front of a floundering team expecting nothing.But to his and the teams favor-they come up with some wins.How many of you thought that the cardinals had a prayer of winning?Lots of prayers went up from that team but nobody cried foul!!!And Brady was always a number one QB????Guess it's not really about playing your best and rallying your team,however third or fourth string it is,maybe it is about drinking yourself into a blind stouper then killing a few kids-yeah that gets you a bunch of respect.

Tebow cares about a much bigger game...and believe me...he is on the winning team.

Mopar to ya'
Denny

BTW...I'm on that team too....just not first string...but in case you want to join....the BIG GUY takes walk-ons

X2 - HemiDenny, you put it so well. Thanks. I am not much of an NFL fan, but love this guy.

I don't care if he's christian #1, satanist or anything in between...

He's likely going to wash out soon at QB. Couldn't score enough points against the WORST statistical defense in the NFL.

but man...I'll bet he packs a stadium...and boosts the TV ratings up...and gets people talkin' football

I think he might stay around a little while longer....of course I'm NOT an expert like you guys

Agree 100% Brady has shattered record after record throughout his career. I was living in Massachusetts when he played his first game and came in for Drew Bledsoe. There were the naysayers then about whether he could play at the NFL level. Well look at his record as a QB, it speaks for itself!! Brady is certainly a Hall of Fame Quarterback and as for Tebow. No disrespect meant on the man for his religous beliefs. he just is plain NOT as good as Bledsoe. Again Congratulations to the New England Patriots.

Tebow is to Brady what Moses was to Jesus... Just a tool!!

No disrespect meant on the man for his religous beliefs

really? then you should have not started the thread the way that you did... shame on you.

" On Any Given Sunday"---

Seriously people ,
Pontificate on all the variables as Ya'll see fit.

IMHO,
I focus on the after game interaction--- the handshakes, hugs, etc etc.

Yup, the Broncos lost--- However, when I observed a very genuine
Congratulation Given by Mr Brady to Mr Tebo for a game well played...

I am not a Broncos fan, nor a Patriots fan, An NFL FAN ... Yes.

Cudos to Mr Brady... the gent certainly recognizes the spirit of the game...
and the players who can!!!

P.s. dustermaniac... My team, 6 rings :eek:ops:

Your team ( 3 rings)... :D:D:D

P.s.s., thats gonna stir the poopee... LMAO !!!

I just assume No One who replies to this thread has EVER made a living playing a sport of any kind. and if 10% even paid for college with their athletic skills it would be a miracle. so ARMchair is real easy to play. no player wins a game and no player looses a game. the guy is at least the top 30 quarterbacks in the world which is better than anyone here as far as i know. love or hate him he is winning more than he looses and seems to be a stand up citizen which for what ever reason is out of style i like him.

I just assume No One who replies to this thread has EVER made a living playing a sport of any kind. and if 10% even paid for college with their athletic skills it would be a miracle. so ARMchair is real easy to play. no player wins a game and no player looses a game. the guy is at least the top 30 quarterbacks in the world which is better than anyone here as far as i know. love or hate him he is winning more than he looses and seems to be a stand up citizen which for what ever reason is out of style i like him.

:thumblef: He is one of 60 in the world playing at the highest level.... great post

As a Pats fan I have to be grateful for just getting out of Denver with a win (we struggle there). Tebow is the future and Brady is today; that's the beauty of the NFL, there are many players still that realize that GREATNESS IS ON LOAN FROM GOD. That game had the highest ratings of the year so Tebow IS a winner in every sense. It was great to see Brady and Tebow exchanging respectful words at the end of the game, it made me proud of our QB as well as theirs.

Freedom itself was attacked this morning by a faceless coward, and freedom will be defended.
George W. Bush ...The best quote btw...

I see the apologist on TV are out in full force about yesterdays game.

Good thing no shotguns are allowed in the stadiums. quack quack quack

The guy was apparently the reason for the wins according to the press and fans. Now they lose and it's not his fault. Please.

He's a marginal at best qb. The broncos would trade him in a split second if they could get someone like Bradford from St Louis.

Why "someone like Bradford"? He can't stay well. Better pick someone else!

Why "someone like Bradford"? He can't stay well. Better pick someone else!

He's been getting killed from the day he walked on the field in STL. The line is horrid. Bradford has nothing to work with in STL. Jackson is the only other good offensive player on that team.

The Denver O-line is VERY GOOD.

Interesting that I've heard superbowl winning qb's mention the same stuff I have in regards to the tebow. People get all hurt because someone doesn't think their idol is a good qb... oh well. College has zero, nada ZILCH to do with how well a player will do in the NFL. Just like great HS players that stink up the joint in college.

tebow, as I've mentioned before, is a marketing bonanza for the NFL and the $$$ are the only thing that count.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back