Tempting CL ad

-

Jhenry70

Reaction score
Saw this tonight... Just so happens I got a stock 318 and 904 sitting in the garage....

----1978 Dodge 360 Engine, 4 barrel, and A999 transmission, currently in a 1978 Dodge Magnum XE, running and in great shape, looking toTRADE for a 318 and 904 transmission to replace the 360 with.----

Should I jump on it? It's about three hours from me...

I like that Magnum body style. Really cool . Maybe go look at least. That doesn't cost anything.

Sounds like he is looking to trade just his 360 for a 318 with trans. If you got the trans too I would look into it.

Yeah just motor and tranny swap. Not sure what his motivation is but I sent him an email last night since it was to late to call. He had a bunch of misc. items he was selling as well. Why would he want to drop a 318 and 904 into the Magnum? I guess I'll find out.

in 78 I had a hard time deciding what to buy between the magnum and aspen rt the rt won with the 4speed .

in 78 I had a hard time deciding what to buy between the magnum and aspen rt the rt won with the 4speed .

My parents had that choice as well in 1978 but went for the Omni instead. I think it was even the same price as the RT. Doh!

My parents had that choice as well in 1978 but went for the Omni instead. I think it was even the same price as the RT. Doh!

My Dad did that too in 71 He went against my wishes when he drove right by six Superbirds on the lot. He stopped at the next lot and bought a Ford F-250 instead.

-
Back