Terry's 68 fastback

-

christmas53

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hope this works out. Just wanted to post a few pictures. Would love to do some work on the motor but love to drive it to much. I have done a few mod's change the carb from eldo to 780 Holley . I have added ac and elec fans 90 amp alternator . The 340 is a 73 block eldo intake 051 heads . Proform roller rockers adjustable. 3" pipes from headers all the way out. I would like to make it a 416 but that will have to wait.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 260
But let me share a real quick way to view an upside down picture in a situation like this. With your left hand - hold down the alt and the control key. With the right hand - hit the down arrow - then release the left hand keys.

But let me share a real quick way to view an upside down picture in a situation like this. With your left hand - hold down the alt and the control key. With the right hand - hit the down arrow - then release the left hand keys.

Cool tip. That was fun...

love red interior! glad you are enjoying this ride. that is the purpose of all this!

by the way, you aren't the first guy to post up side down pics!!!!!! ha

Why have i never seen this car around town? Not many of us mopar guys here in florence

-
Back