Texas Members! Junkyards?

-

KnuckleDuster

Reaction score
Any yards within reasonable distance from Austin area that might have any pre-76 Mopars in them from time to time?

I've tried Harold's in Briggs and Cantwell's in Leander several times each and struck out.

I know there's supposed to be a 'U Pull it" type yard here somewhere but when I run a search all I get is crap ads for everything except what I'm looking for.Please help!

Thanks!

254-939-6700

Budget Wrench-A-Part
4497 US Hwy 190 West
Belton, TX 76513

This is where my son and I have gone numerous times. Not badly priced but finding 60's, 70's cars is hard. Its really hit and miss, you just have to get lucky. We have found two different Darts there and gutted them for parts. We did find quite a few trucks though that were able to give up various goodies. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• Wrench A Part 1.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 131
  • Wrench A Part 2.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 128
  • Wrench A Part 3.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 119
I know its not near Austin but CTC Auto ranch is in Denton. They have an accurate website but are not cheap. They wont let you pull the parts so part of the cost is paying for their labor. For specific parts it might be worth the trip. They are helpful when you call and can tell you what parts they do or do not have.

I have a hole in the wall find in Alvord, TX that had numerous a-bodies but they are scattered through the trees and briars. Definitely bring a machete and possibly a saw to get to some of the cars. Cant beat their prices though.

-
Back