Thank God It's Not A Real Daytona!!!

-

ocdart

Inland Mopars Car Club
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Sure glad it's not a real Daytona! Take a look at the pic - way too many discrepancies to be real.

View attachment dodgedaytona.jpg

Online story about "Fast & Furious 6" says the flick also, "...features more than 300 vehicles. Yes, that's a three with two zeros – including 10 Dodge Charger SRT8s, nine Ford Mustangs and a smattering of Aston Martin DB9s and Range Rovers, few of which survived filming."
I just may have to miss this film, just like I have all of the other F&F flicks.

I like the headlight setup! Much better than the dumb pop-ups. Isn't the wing a little short but its hard to tell from just that one pictures.

I give ya a neg 5 fer postin a pittcher of Vin Deeezzzzel, who should be barred by Federal Law from ever appearing in any movie. And no, I won't be watching "any" of these movies.

I give ya a neg 5 fer postin a pittcher of Vin Deeezzzzel, who should be barred by Federal Law from ever appearing in any movie. And no, I won't be watching "any" of these movies.

Wow, there must be a good reason for this :glasses7: what the scoop on
Vin Deeeezel I don't know about ?

If it's bad I will get Jason Born to move him out to another country 8-)

He starred in the fast and furious movies. Enough said.

:eek:ops: That's all :D Yea, the first one was the only one, how many has there been ? I remember the last one but I don't remember him being in it, Just Brian and his old friend with an ankle bracelet :sign3:

:eek:ops: That's all :D Yea, the first one was the only one, how many has there been ? I remember the last one but I don't remember him being in it, Just Brian and his old friend with an ankle bracelet :sign3:
He was in the first, third, fourth an now the fifth one coming out.

He was in the first, third, fourth an now the fifth one coming out.

WOW!! no way :banghead: there has been 5 of these dun..... goes to show memike don't watch tv, I do enjoy fishing sports, and the new BASS masters has started :D, I will blow my own horn here :D I was ranked 28 in the state and mist the free ride cut to the masters at the Arkansas river back in 87 8-)

Actually this shot is from the 6th movie and they're making a seventh.

I actually enjoy the movies for a bit of light entertainment. There were some fairly spectacular and memorable moments from Fast Five.

Yall relax its not a real daytona its one of the old black chargers from the other movies cut to be a daytona . To tell the truth I would drive the **** outta it if it didnt have a 350 chevy !

WOW!! no way :banghead: there has been 5 of these dun..... goes to show memike don't watch tv, I do enjoy fishing sports, and the new BASS masters has started :D, I will blow my own horn here :D I was ranked 28 in the state and mist the free ride cut to the masters at the Arkansas river back in 87 8-)
I've only been fishing once and it was sooooo boring it killed me cause I have a crap attention span and can't watch the bobber for so long lol! And I live in the most redneck county in NC!

Actually this shot is from the 6th movie and they're making a seventh.

I actually enjoy the movies for a bit of light entertainment. There were some fairly spectacular and memorable moments from Fast Five.
theres 7 omg! And honestly I'd still drive it even with the sbc motor.

LOL matt i would drive the crap outa it when that 350 went boom drop a good 360 in it and drive it some more lol 1st thing 1st tho fix the head lights Look too tuner to me

LOL matt i would drive the crap outa it when that 350 went boom drop a good 360 in it and drive it some more lol 1st thing 1st tho fix the head lights Look too tuner to me

I would blow the 350 up in the driveway...sell 350 for scrap. Put money into valve cover gaskets or misc towards the 408 stroker that would be going in..

they have no problem destroying cars

Attachments

• ffc9.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 459
  • ffc8.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 436
  • ffc7.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 430
  • ffc6.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 398
  • ffc5.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 610
  • ffc4.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 1,664
  • ffc10.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 702
  • ffc.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 399
  • ffc1.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 410
  • ffc2.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 413
I can't watch it just cause they destroy classic cars...I won't support that...plus not going to spend 10 bucks to go to the movies. Actually I haven't been to a movie in about 10 years. Guess they won't miss my money. :)

At least his car movies have great action in 'em. For a hoot I d'loaded most of the "car" movies recommended by various sources.....yawn...

That '68 or '69 charger was sweet..

I don't hear anyone dumping on that mindless sitcom that destroyed so many chargers...

Do people actually still go to theaters when it is so easy to see it in your own home...

Thanks for the pics..I should be d'loading this soon :)

I saw this preview when my wife and I took our son to see Iron Man 3 last weekend. The "Daytona" didn't survive, either.

-
Back