Thank you all

-
Damn, I was working and missed this..

Mike, like I said before, you bring something great to this site that is hard to quantify in words. It certainly wouldn't seem to be the same place without you, that's for sure. Here's to your 19K posts and here's to another 20K!!!!

Oddly, long ago I had also dreamt of a talking dog and it too was a black lab (a friend of mine's). Weird, lol.
Our spirits work in many way's brother :happy10: Ain't that fore sure :-D

I can't imagine this site without Mike..... He's an integral part of this family (at least the FUNctional half...) and not seeing another 19,000 posts would be a huge disappointment.

Congrats Amigo....:cheers:

BTW: That was me re-sizing the frame connectors.
8)
Thank you John :cheers: That was driving me crazy who was doing there connectors :toothy10: I will do my best not to disappoint you FASTBACK340 :happy10: Thank you Amigo
FABO is good for you,Mike and you are good for FABO. Thank you for being here.8)
I remember the day you jumped on board DRENO :cheers: and it's been a pleasure and many cool threads shard with ya :happy10: You and my family agree with you bud, This place has been a pill you can't buy :happy10:

dang motor mouth lol. You are now bonafide sir.
Go ahead and say it Pete :-D
I would not what to start a post and ask Who is the biggest post ***** here :toothy10: Motor Mouth :toothy10: I have not herd that in a long time :toothy10:

Here you go Mike: :-D I'll never catch up to you, lol.

I had to save that one ramcharger :cheers: Well dun :cheers: LMAO :toothy10:

He is just about to jump up and attack the camera here :-D, These children sure can be funny and fast :toothy10:

18 weeks buddy 2010 march 053.jpg

Congratulations on the 19,000 posts, Mike. You just got started! Here's to many more!

Congratulations on the 19,000 posts, Mike. You just got started! Here's to many more!
Thank you D Dodge and I expect the same from you :clock: and looking forward to every post bud :cheers:

you have a live other than FABO? I'm calling your bluff on that one. :)
You should see me at home doing house work, playing and taking care of my two four legged friends, and cook meals then there is my APA pool league I just started a few weeks ago.
I have a couple friends that call me the home Adeva :toothy10:
But this site is my get away when the dishes and floor's are clean :-D
I could use some help now and then mopar 8) Can you send the pair in your avatar over some time =P~

Thank you D Dodge and I expect the same from you :clock: and looking forward to every post bud :cheers:

You should see me at home doing house work, playing and taking care of my two four legged friends, and cook meals then there is my APA pool league I just started a few weeks ago.
I have a couple friends that call me the home Adeva :toothy10:
But this site is my get away when the dishes and floor's are clean :-D
I could use some help now and then mopar 8) Can you send the pair in your avatar over some time =P~

Mike,you cut that out!!:-D Come to think of it send em up here,lol.

-
Back