Thank You Dart72

-

Moparnewby

Reaction score
Well I want to thank everybody that replied to my buddy/co-worker Dart72 in welcoming me to FABO.

A little about me. I've been around cars all of my life. I grew up listening to my father tell me how Chevrolet was the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH. For a long time I believed him. I used to get into huge arguments with my Uncle (who is a Mopar Fanatic BTW) about who was better. Then while I was going to High School and Tech School I noticed something. All the kids I was grwing up with were getting away from american cars (both daily drivers and muscle cars) and were going to those little riced out Hondas. Thats when I decided it was time to stop fighting over who was better than who and start doing research on all of the BIG 3. Now don't get me wrong I do have cars from the other 2 companies that I do like and wish I could own but considering I have owned a bunch of GM's and a handfull of Fords I have never owned a Mopar product. I want to change that now and have my first real project car be from the company that to this day has the most feared engine of the 60's and 70's.

My buddy (Dart72) showed me this site and I finally took the time to sign up and hope that when I do find that a-body that I can work on that I can get the answers I need on building it here. (I'm sure I will though and Thank you to anybody that does help me in advance.) Again thank you for welcoming me in and I hope to make some new friends along the way.

Moparnewby: Welcome to the best Mopar site on the web. Tons of info., and knowledgeable people here. Enjoy.

Welcome to the site.

I was never around Mopars growing up. It was only Chevy and I didn't know any better till I got older and started doing some research.
Glad you found us! :cheers:

Welcome...........you can go blind searching and reading all the good info here!!

Welcome aboard MoparNewby, We have some of the best tec's around and some great folks to. Jump on in and enjoy.

-
Back