Thank you for your purchases.

-

cpearce

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I wish to give a shout out in thanks to those who have recently purchased parts from me. I know our American friends might be a little nervous buying from Canada, and me having little selling history on FABO. I hope those who bought from me are satisfied with their purchases. If so it would be helpful to me if you would consider giving me positive seller feedback. If not pleased, please allow me the opportunity to make things right. My transaction with all of these members was great and I look forward to further dealings with them.

Chris

@davescuda
@gtgto
@MassDart
@hphar
@gold66cuda
@Old man ray
@sabre67

I wish to give a shout out in thanks to those who have recently purchased parts from me. I know our American friends might be a little nervous buying from Canada, and me having little selling history on FABO. I hope those who bought from me are satisfied with their purchases. If so it would be helpful to me if you would consider giving me positive seller feedback. If not pleased, please allow me the opportunity to make things right. My transaction with all of these members was great and I look forward to further dealings with them.

Chris

@davescuda
@gtgto
@MassDart
@hphar
@gold66cuda
@Old man ray
@sabre67

I purchased a set of AR front spring hangers. smooth transition and a reasonable price. I would by from you again for sure.

I would also like to thank @ch1ll for his recent purchase from me. It was a very pleasant smooth transaction. For those that wish to know, US cashiers cheques can easily be processed in Canada.

-
Back