Thanking a fellow FABO member.

-

Turbo440Dart

crank runner over-er
Reaction score
Just want to say thanks to @gzig5. I originally wanted to buy his tunnel ram about a year ago and let’s just say, life happens. Messaged him recently and he stuck to the original price plus shipping like we originally agreed upon. To say it was packaged greatly is an understatement (no photos I was like a kid ripping the box open after work today). Greg, thank you for the pleasant transaction. This will be on the duster soon enough.

IMG_8225.jpeg

IMG_8226.jpeg

That looks awesome. The stacks are the perfect exclamation point on that engine! Glad it went to a good home. Enjoy it

Looking forward to video running in the car. Out of curiosity, what cam and heads are you using under it?

Last edited:
That looks awesome. That stacks are the perfect exclamation point on that engine! Glad it went to a good home. Enjoy it

Looking Firestone video running in the car. Out of curiosity, what cam and heads are you using under it?

The current 360 that’s in the car is a J headed deal with a .484 purple cam in it. That’s what this will end up on, the 660s are a bit much but I’m hoping I can get them to run good on it. Gotta kick a few things out of the garage so the duster can live indoors with the hole in the hood it’s gonna get.

Nice to see there are good people here.

I have been running a couple on the same intake for a few years.

I installed annular boosters from Allstate Carburetors and fuel injection

Home Page - Allstate Carburetor

Made a big difference in performance.

Good luck with your build, if you haven’t run a tunnel ram yet, I think you’ll love it.
Andy from Unity Motorsport Garage shows how to sync. them with a tool he shows how to make.
It’s worth watching if you haven’t.

I have been running a couple on the same intake for a few years.

I installed annular boosters from Allstate Carburetors and fuel injection

Home Page - Allstate Carburetor

Made a big difference in performance.

Good luck with your build, if you haven’t run a tunnel ram yet, I think you’ll love it.
Andy from Unity Motorsport Garage shows how to sync. them with a tool he shows how to make.
It’s worth watching if you haven’t.

Definitely my first tunnel ram so I’m looking forward to it. Been a long time dream. I appreciate the advice, don’t be shocked if you get some questions from me in the near future :thumbsup:

I almost didn’t install mine because of all the negative comments I read about running them on the street.
Sure glad I gave it a try.
I found a couple of six packs a while ago and just had to try them.
They are a lot of fun but, I’m sticking with the T ram.
Stock stroke 340 and sure woke up with it.
I recommend installing a afr gauge for tuning.
I’m at 5k feet and had to jet them down quite a bit.
You’ll learn a lot , just be patient.
Once you get it dialed in, you’ll love it.

-
Back