Thanks Dusterdude72 for the stickers!!

-

Kidd

Reaction score
OK.....before you post saying I need to post pics, I know!!LOL, my nephew has the camera w/ him.....so I will post them soon, or just use my cell phone after work if need be.
For the details- He made me some decals that I will give away to my drag race team members when they come to visit next month.I just wanted to say BIG thanks!! they are great!
Andrew/Kidd

Can't believe this thread slipped by me for a week lol.

Thanks for the props for me , I appreciate it...and yup you are right :worthles: LOL

If you need any more stickers made up just let me know.

And that goes for any of you guys and gals on FABO, if you need some stickers just send me a PM....all profits go towards restoring my Duster.

Thanks again and I am glad you liked them all.

Been awhile since your last post buddy , ever get those stickers handed out? Any pictures yet?

Ya....handed out all but 1 sticker....I was hoping peeps would send me pics of their car w/ them...LOL, but Noooooo.I will see about one today,will use cell phone.Sorry for the lame post w/o pics.LOL
Everyone loved them by the way!!
Andrew/Kidd

OK.....finally got to get the pic.....either I forgot whan I had the camera....or didnt have the camera.I apoligise for slacking for so long on the pics. These Stickers are great!! AND-everyone who I gave one to loved them!! Thanks again!!
DSCN1168.jpg

DSCN1169.jpg

I actually had about 6 other cars pics w/ the stickers, but lost the card w/ pics.Here i took the pics of the sticker on my car.
Andrew/Kidd

Glad to see you finally got around to getting some pictures!

I am glad that you like them, if you ever need any other stickers made up just let me know.....all profits go to building my duster!!!!

-
Back