Thanks For A Marvelous Ride! It's PSC's 8th Anniversary

-

CudaChick1968

Leanna ~ The Mistress of Metal
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
Life has been so ridiculously crazy it just now dawned on me that today, May 31, 2015, is the shop's 8th Anniversary!

It's been an amazing ride. Even though my FABO presence isn't as active as it once was before Billy's mom moved in (creating another full time job), this little family we have here is and always will be held in the highest regard in my heart. I'm writing my 10,008th post ... yeahhhh, women talk a lot LOL ... but in thinking about it in truth, I don't even talk to my real family that much. :-D I love you all!

Over the years I've had the wonderful opportunity to meet some amazing motorheads and have a hand in the finest rides on the entire planet. I could ask for a better job but no one could ever find it for me. The professional and personal support has been extraordinary in both good times and bad, and I wouldn't be the person I am today without you.

Ohhhhhhhhhh, while I'm thinking about it I also want to post up a quick Good Guy Alert for who I now believe to be KrazyKuda Karl for secretly sending me a lime green FABO t-shirt recently. If it was or wasn't you, then please let me know!! It was an awesome gesture in any event and it fits great. :-D Thanks!

I'm feeling sentimental now so I'm going to share some Past Powder **** memories as relived through a few FABO customers' photos. Feel free to post up your own!! I'd love to add to my collection (which could already easily occupy several posts at the 10-pic limit). These merely scratched the surface.

Thanks to all of you for making my life special and for your confidence in my abilities! Love ya FABO ...... muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :prayer: :prayer: :prayer:

View attachment Dave Ford's replacement parts installed Oct 24 2014.jpg

View attachment Don Pell's MT valve covers July 2013.jpg

View attachment Don's Lynx and SU carbs installed.jpg

View attachment Hemi Jim Gleason's 67 Cuda front.jpg

View attachment Joe Mills' small block getting installed.jpg

View attachment Karl's Dual Snorkel 03A.jpg

View attachment Mike Merrells Dad on his 70th birthday 8-1-2012 - Copy.jpg

View attachment Toolman Mike's engine bay.jpg

View attachment Post-assembly pic.jpg

And one recent pic ...

View attachment Yard Erosion and Greg Reynolds MPs with Stefs Tranny Pan 064 - Copy - Copy.jpg

Yes, that was me who sent you the green FABO t-shirt. I didn't see your post asking who sent it, but it was me. I figured you would want a green one to match your Barracuda... :D

I wanted to surprise you. Plus, you've sent me a shirt or two in the past... :glasses7:

There are many other powder coaters out there, but none of them pay as much attention to detail and workmanship/quality as you do. This is what makes you better than the rest and worth the wait for the finished product. :prayer:

Not to mention that every job gets a "cat scan" before getting shipped (inspected by at least one cat)... #-o

I am a man of few words,outer than pissing people off as late ,your work is most likly the BEST hands down,keep up the great work,my covers that you did for Cin and I GET A LOT OF COMMENTS .thanks for the true memories.I got 1 for you how about power coating your short shortsssssssssssss.

Leanna!

Happy anniversary for you! You have done such amazing job on different parts and your skills is way beyond everything else I've seen.

Thanks for everything and keep up the good work.

:cheers:

Congratulations! Means you're doing something right. 8 years is a good start, keep it going.

You do amazing work. Looks like we got 2 years to plan the big 10th anniversary blowout!

Maybe the 2017 FABO Powder Tour..

I can think of no one else that works harder at what they do. Congratulations girlie.

Happy Anniversary. The quality of your work and your customer service is second to none.
toolmanmike

Over the years I've had the wonderful opportunity to meet some amazing motorheads and have a hand in the finest rides on the entire planet. I could ask for a better job but no one could ever find it for me. The professional and personal support has been extraordinary in both good times and bad, and I wouldn't be the person I am today without you.

Personally, I'd like to thank you, Leanna, for all that you've done here and in real world situations.

Happy Anniversary, sis.

Happy anniversary P.S.C. Success is a testament to quality and pride in workwomanship! Keep it up Leanna. I have two sets that you worked your magic on but only pics of these.

Attachments

• 018.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 152
  • 038.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 158
Happy anniversary!
Your work is very impressive, it represents the passion & effort you have put in over those eight years.

Happy Anniversary !! I'm Speechless ! You go Girl !!!!!

Thank you gentlemen! :-D I'm guessing a few of you already recognized your parts up there.

Happy anniversary!
Your work is very impressive, it represents the passion & effort you have put in over those eight years.

Actually it was a hobby on my own stuff since 1999. Most guys open up a shop and then practice on other people's parts; I did it the other way around. LOL

Happy anniversary!!!!! 8 years of outstanding work from an outstanding woman!!

-
Back