Thanks for allowing me to Join

-

raystewart

Reaction score
Overall car nut with a wife who is just as bad here in NEPA. Her first car was a Dart and a 74 just came into my life. Nothing fancy, needless to say, but it doesn't have the usual rust so we are going to do a bit of rehab and make it a driver. Already found an Aspen front seat is an almost perfect fit! Thanks

Welcome aboard... Another PA person?

Drop some pictures when you get a chance :thumbsup: We like to see what you're working on.

Hey guys, Yes, NE PA, actually just at the edge of the Poconos. Pics soon, it has a rattle can black and white paint job and should be lovely once I get a coat of green back on it. Trim is off, welding up some floor and tidying up wiring and undoing the various sins of the previous owners before the bodywork can begin.

Hey guys, Yes, NE PA, actually just at the edge of the Poconos. Pics soon, it has a rattle can black and white paint job and should be lovely once I get a coat of green back on it. Trim is off, welding up some floor and tidying up wiring and undoing the various sins of the previous owners before the bodywork can begin.
Welcome from NJ!

IMG_3926.gif

IMG_3817.gif

Welcome from Texas, post pictures as you go. That way there is a record of what you have accomplished.

-
Back