Thanks for the decade FABO!

-

mopar56

Reaction score
10 years ago today I joined FABO, the funny thing is it wasn't even really for me, I was helping my son with his new to him 74 Duster ( which later on met an untimely demise head on with a armored money truck ) fortunately my son walked away with barley a scratch how ever the Duster did not, AND as a testimony to the Duster neither did the armored truck as it was written off to! Anyway fast forward 10 years ( and another Duster, a 70 this time ) this site still intrigues me as it is the first thing I read every morning, thanks to all including the mods for keeping it interesting! Mopar56

Happy anniversary! Glad your still around! Glad your son wasn't injured as well that's a scary situation! Cheers!

In those same ten years, still have not got my car done .. lol
Lol, it took 30 ...yes 30 years between kids, grand kids, and partial restoration of two Dusters and another truck, for my son's before I finnaly JUST finished MY 56 Dodge ( well there never really finished ) and I've been so damn busy this summer I haven't insured it yet! Just drove it around the cul-de-sac the other day for the very first time since I owned it!....life!

-
Back