thanks for the help!

-

barbee6043

barbee 6043
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
may I take a minute to say thanks to the helpful folks on this site. I have forgot a lot of what little I did know. some of my questions are about perhaps simple things I should know,but..... and most of my mopar decades were spent fooling with B bodies. I enjoy learning new things and about different mopar models.
a little story. few years back I worked in a job where we had a company mechanic. Dave had been an auto mechanic all his life. probably bout 30 years. now Dave had this personality where, if one of us workers didn't know some mechanical thing he knew .... and felt we should, he loved to be hurtful about it. that's putting it mildly! I can laugh at myself with the best of them, but he loved to put people down and try to make them feel small. just Dave.
one day I explained to Dave that I've always had a passion for horses, and everything "cowboy". started colts before I was in high school. I told ole Dave, " why don't you come out to my place, I will put ya up on a horse and we will go out and catch and doctor some cattle?" and I can laugh my *** off about YOU!!!
Dave never made fun of my "mechanical" inabilities " !!!!! again...
i admit to never being overly " mechanical" minded. i had a cousin, he was taking tractors apart and fixing them when HE was 13. point is, some of us are still learning, but again i say, " thanks for all the help people offer on this great site!"

may I take a minute to say thanks to the helpful folks on this site. I have forgot a lot of what little I did know. some of my questions are about perhaps simple things I should know,but.... point is, some of us are still learning, but again i say, " thanks for all the help people offer on this great site!"

X2:prayer:

I had a ton of learning to do on A bodies when I came in also. This is a great group to learn from.

barbee, I'm in the same boat as you. Did the B bodies a hundred years or so ago and have forgotten most of what I knew (or thought I knew) back then. This forum is great. Lots of people here that really know their stuff. It's a life (or project) saver.

-
Back