Thanks for the help!

-

340mike

Reaction score
Just wanted to say a big Thank you! to a couple of good guys I met through this site. Casey and Brian both live as it turned out pretty close by! I i’ve been having issues with the linkage for my shifter in my Duster. Brian was quick to stop over and take a look and had a solution quickly, as he is a mechanic and knew just what to do, I know enough to be dangerous Lol. He took a couple of the plates off the shift linkage and took them into his shop to rework them, came back and
E36C6A62-F209-4F1B-835C-095CE10503CE.jpeg
2511A1EA-0A1C-45C9-AAA0-84879A67BFA0.jpeg
DB1C146B-AA8F-4B9E-8090-6D3C032212A7.jpeg
reinstalled them as well as cleaned and adjusted the Hurst shifter assembly. We needed to make one more adjustment on one of the shift rods and he wanted me to bring it to his house to do so, got that done and it shifts amazing now! Casey stopped by and had some great ideas and good advice on how to take care of a couple other small issues. It’s so cool how sometimes the internet is a good thing, lol. I am very grateful for the help and my car shifts amazing now and look forward to some cruising with those guys this summer. It’s great how the car hobby can bring people together and create new friendships along the way.

Good looking collection! Is the '72 Duster EB3 or Winchester grey?

Good guys on this site..
Wish I had a garage that big and clean, like yours. Nice car collection.
Dave
The orange one is mine and Brian owns the 72. His buddy is having him put an O/D tranny in the camaro. Yes he’s got a great garage!

I second that. Lots of good people here!! I posted looking for some help/information 1800 miles away from where I live. It took only 12 minutes. Amazing.

Wow! GA4, I presume? That is probably even rarer than EB3 Electric Blue, or Basin Street/Petty Blue, B3.

Love the Hemi Orange 340 car, it looks a whole lot like my Twister "sheep in wolf's clothing" optioned car...

Thanks for the nice write up 340mike > Great Guy> Great Car !!!
Great FABO> Site

For Sure, For Sure . . .

68DartPost.jpg

Pulled this '68 Dart 2 Door Post Car off the internet to share with all FABO members.

Cheers . . .

-
Back