Thanks for the Well Wishes and Prayers!

-

GTX JOHN

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I appreciate all the Friends on this Forum!

My first eye surgery for Glaucoma/ Clogged Duct/ Cataracts went perfect.
Next one in three weeks on the other eye.

Without the surgical intervention I would have gone totally blind.

I’m glad it went well John, hope you have a full recovery.

Well that's great. Maybe after the next one you can get back to drag racin! lol

Gettin old ain't for sissies, John, and you certainly ain't one!!

Glad the first went well. Praying the other goes as well.

Like @Inertia said, good karma is coming back to you!!

Hoping for the best for you, John. We are fortunate to live in times where medical science is so amazing!
My wife doesn’t know it yet, lol, but I have plans for us to travel around the country and spectate at NHRA races. Hope to meet you.

Glad that it went well for you John. Hope you heal up quickly! I'll be meeting up with your son tomorrow to give him the carb and 400 block. Take care!
Mike

Glad it went well John. I've had cataract surgery on both eyes, and both were a piece of cake. I went from 20/50 before surgery to 20/15 in one eye and 20/20 in the other. Still gotta were reading glasses.....but I'll take it to be able to read road signs that are a 1/4 mile down the road instead of when they were at the end of the hood! Is the clogged duct part because your eyes water a lot? My right eye does and the drops don't help much.

Hoping for the best for you, John. We are fortunate to live in times where medical science is so amazing!
My wife doesn’t know it yet, lol, but I have plans for us to travel around the country and spectate at NHRA races. Hope to meet you.
Let me know if you get out West. We usually have several extra tickets and crew passes.

surgery is not a fun deal. Glad to read the first procedure went well

Glad it went well John. I've had cataract surgery on both eyes, and both were a piece of cake. I went from 20/50 before surgery to 20/15 in one eye and 20/20 in the other. Still gotta were reading glasses.....but I'll take it to be able to read road signs that are a 1/4 mile down the road instead of when they were at the end of the hood! Is the clogged duct part because your eyes water a lot? My right eye does and the drops don't help much.
Both eyes had clogged ducts. They did not cause watering that I noticed (Inside eye),
but they made pressure (Glaucoma) go way up. That is a real sight destroyer.

Last edited:
Glad that it went well for you John. Hope you heal up quickly! I'll be meeting up with your son tomorrow to give him the carb and 400 block. Take care!
Mike
Anything else around there you want to sell?
Show my son and he will call me while there.

-
Back