Thanks guys

-

dusted72

Thanks Hemiroid!!!!
Reaction score
I have recently noticed that several of our members have changed theor signatures to include a Thank you to me. It means alot to me that you guys would actually take the time to do something like. I am to the point that I can count the hours until we load the plane on my fingers and toes. This chapter is finally closing and a new and adventerous one will be opening very soon. Once again THANK YOU GUYS for the support and friendship. If not for this site I would have gone insane over here a long time ago. Corey

Corey, Wanted to wish you the very best on the new adventure.
I was at Minneapolis airport coming back from Mopars in the Park Sunday and saw some service men waiting to take a flight and was thinking it would've been nice to know if you were part of the guy's heading home. My Thank you and gratitude was silent to them, but please let them know that we are All thankfull for the great work all of them do. God Bless and welcome home. Mike (2darts)

Corey, it's each one of us that should be thanking you and all your buddies everyday for everything you do for us here at home.

Thank YOU Corey :usa2:
My feet are in an Epson salt and Alcohol soak becouse you
and all the folks over there have made it posable for me to
enjoy a three day pool tournament.
It's easy for me to read these posts while my body heals :happy1:
But I seen this post it was easy to start pecking on my key board to thank you for your service :usa2::usa2:
I will be looking for your post (I am HOME with my FAMILY!!) and your SS/T Dodge.:cheers:
Have a great flight when the time comes, and Bless you and your family for all you have dun :usa2::usa2:

These pictures was taken in Cape Girardeau, Missouri.Saturday with all of the troops in our hart.

Attachments

• 579685_10150830348561949_1554964416_n.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 90
  • 250623_10150830347926949_1319967451_n.jpg
    215.1 KB · Views: 97
Corey, I'm so happy for you that you are finally coming home!
Thank you for your service! :usa2:

Thank YOU Corey :usa2:
My feet are in an Epson salt and Alcohol soak becouse you
and all the folks over there have made it posable for me to
enjoy a three day pool tournament.
It's easy for me to read these posts while my body heals :happy1:
But I seen this post it was easy to start pecking on my key board to thank you for your service :usa2::usa2:
I will be looking for your post (I am HOME with my FAMILY!!) and your SS/T Dodge.:cheers:
Have a great flight when the time comes, and Bless you and your family for all you have dun :usa2::usa2:

These pictures was taken in Cape Girardeau, Missouri.Saturday with all of the troops in our hart.

Hey Mike I am from not far away from Cape. I am from Paducah KY originally.

I think that's the least all of us can do.

Hey Mike I am from not far away from Cape. I am from Paducah KY originally.
If my bones will let me I have to go back in 10 day's Corey
It is a 2 hour drive from here in Jonesboro Arkansas.
So I bet you have been there before :usa2:

Here is a picture for you My wife and I enjoying a couple hours away from the tournament....as you can see I was taking care of ARTHUR with a soothing drink sporting my fabo hat and T-Shirt :happy1: I hope you can see the pictures :eek:ops:

Attachments

• memike Treva.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 75
  • 389692_10150830348226949_1711664965_n.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 65
  • Cape 2012 014.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 64
  • Cape 2012 005.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 69
If my bones will let me I have to go back in 10 day's Corey
It is a 2 hour drive from here in Jonesboro Arkansas.

Memike:

I used to live 45 min east of Jonesboro, AK in Blytheville, AR when I got my first job out of college. When the girlfriend/wife came to visit, we used to go to Jonesboro to get some Mexican food.

Corey:

Thanks for your service. Hope you get home soon. Make sure to post when you finally make it home (in a few days hopefully). Stay safe and get home in one piece...

-
Back