Thanks to Dusterman79

-

abdywgn

dismantler
Reaction score
for relieving my engine stand of an extra engine.and as an added bonus,I met his dad,CaptainKirk!(I found your thread and subscribed.got some reading to do). Nice to meet both of you! The hobby is in good hands if Chris is any indication of the younger peoples interest in Mopars and old cars in general. Thanks again for your encouragement on my project whichever way it goes. Bob

for relieving my engine stand of an extra engine.and as an added bonus,I met his dad,CaptainKirk!(I found your thread and subscribed.got some reading to do). Nice to meet both of you! The hobby is in good hands if Chris is any indication of the younger peoples interest in Mopars and old cars in general. Thanks again for your encouragement on my project whichever way it goes. Bob
Bob, it was great to meet you too! Always cool to finally meet a fellow FABO member and car nut! If you are subscribed to my thread, better bring a sleeping bag...LOL! Energizer Bunny ain't got nuthin' on me.....
Hope to see you at some of the events this summer or maybe even at the 'Grove.:burnout:

And thank you Abdywgn for giving me my 360 with the added bonus book too, some cool stuff in there. I appreciate your willingness to work around my hectic schedule and your politeness throughout the whole thing :) Bolted my new 360 to the stand last night and am very much looking forward to getting started. So thank you very much once again.

-
Back