Thanks to the Mods

-

crackedback

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to say thank you and you all know why... :cheers:

You guys do good work and are very tolerant. Thanks for the hard work on a generally thankless job, where you can't please everyone all the time.

You guys do good work and are very tolerant. Thanks for the hard work on a generally thankless job, where you can't please everyone all the time.

I second the motion. You guys are doing an outstanding job. :cheers::cheers:

I'll be the quad! I love this site, its my new favorite!!!:-D

Geez you guys, what is this a love in, sorry couldn't resist, yea okay the guys are doing a good job all around. Actually when you think about it it's quite amazing that when you consider that so many members are from all parts of the world that most of us can keep our personel beliefs out of the discussions (to a large extent). We all have to remember that failing that we can be terminated with "extreme prejudice". :fart:

Terry:burnout:

A big pat on the back from me too.=D>
Thanks for keeping this great site perfect for folks like me.:rock:
I enjoy learning about A bodies and people around the world.

It is so cool seeing and talking to people that live around the globe.
Yall should be very proud of the hard work and time that it takes to keep this site on the A list,:thumbrig: Top shelf site for sure :-D

Every time I am at a computer be it at work, home, or a friends house I always check in just to see whats going on. If it weren't for FABO I would have to do things around the house like vaccume or clean the gutters but thanks to FABO I can put those things off and tell Nikki "Im researching things for your car honey. I'll do it as soon as I find what Im looking for." or untill she yells at me.
I have met a few of you in person, traded/bought parts from a buch of you and every time it has been a great transaction. Everytime I run into someone at a car show, swapmeet, or they show up in my driveway with a bad *** Newport (Ross) I tell them about FABO. You guys do a great job of keeping the site up and running and keeping all us knuckleheads in line. THANKS!!!!!!!

Besides where else would I have found my very own Memike?!?!?!?!

Every time I am at a computer be it at work, home, or a friends house I always check in just to see whats going on. If it weren't for FABO I would have to do things around the house like vaccume or clean the gutters but thanks to FABO I can put those things off and tell Nikki "Im researching things for your car honey. I'll do it as soon as I find what Im looking for." or untill she yells at me.
I have met a few of you in person, traded/bought parts from a buch of you and every time it has been a great transaction. Everytime I run into someone at a car show, swapmeet, or they show up in my driveway with a bad *** Newport (Ross) I tell them about FABO. You guys do a great job of keeping the site up and running and keeping all us knuckleheads in line. THANKS!!!!!!!

Besides where else would I have found my very own Memike?!?!?!?!

Ok :-DI am going to try and ego burger and drink green beer know.:toothy10:

I am new to the Mopar scene but FABO, thanks for all your help. My girl says thanks too! ;D

just like 360scamp said, it doesnt matter which computer im at, the number 1 site i always find myself checking out is FABO! thanks guys for providing me with this great site full of awesome people, mopars, info, everything!

OK... What are you guys up to? :-D

All this love is killing me....
137706221042cdf6f399d13.gif

Kumba -freaking-ya!!! LOL!

This thread has been .......

hijacked.jpg

Now men, get ahold of yourselves, snap out of it before someone calls Dr. Phil.

(add evil laugh for effect.)..LOL.

After reading this, your right, the mods do deserve a thanks and a atta-boy for there work. They help keep this place the best.

I have been to boards that seem to have mods wack posts for no reason what so ever and other boards that let it go on and on and on and on....

Beeeeeer? Sure, PM your address and I'll ship some over to you...wait, your close, I'll deliver. John too.

Beeeeeer? Sure, PM your address and I'll ship some over to you...wait, your close, I'll deliver. John too.

You're in the middle between me and John. So I'm thinking that you should host the First Annual FABO (Long Island Chapter) Beer Fest.

:drinkers::drinkers::drinkers:

Trust me, It was my pleasure, LOL

Hey John, which bear are you? Just kidding!!!!!

Depends on which knucklehead I'm battling with...:-D

All kidding aside, I enjoy seeing this place operate like a club-house. You come in, get comfortable, don't do anything to piss off the guy next to you, and enjoy similar interests. And like any enjoyable clubhouse, make sure you flush so someone else doesn't have to deal with your crap. Hey...it might sound simple, but you guys make it look easy. Thanks for the props...

BTW: Speaking of which, sounds like some of you guys agree with the last turd that got flushed....
th_dancingyehanana.gif

-
Back