THANKS! to the person that gifted me a gold membership!

-

340plot

the bushy bush
Reaction score
i do not know who you are, but would like to know so i could personally thank you so very much.

very nice and thoughtful of you. god bless

That's great to hear someone got you gold Joe! Allot of great members doing things behind our backs....lol!

Same thing for me 340plot, I received a gold membership and asked but still never found out who the member was, who ever sent our great member 340plot this golden gift thank you, and who ever sent me mine Thank you again , Life is good..

Same thing for me 340plot, I received a gold membership and asked but still never found out who the member was, who ever sent our great member 340plot this golden gift thank you, and who ever sent me mine Thank you again , Life is good..
You know this just a thought maybe its the same guy or gal that gave all 3 of us gold ?

Congrats to you 340 and Thank You to the person who passed this great gift to 340

Guess it pays off to be a good guy.

Yes I think this is true. I really believe what comes around goes around. Joe is a member who's work I am always checking in on. Must have helped someone, somewhere, sometime even not knowingly. Congrats!

Just saw your avatar D.D......another good one!

-
Back