That 70s show thread

-
Just now? One i love the wagon. Two red is awesome! Three its funny when they get stoned even though it isn't realistic. On a side note the girl who plays jacky dose a Sean in black swan that is crazy hot but I'm more of a dona guy just my two cents

i mean this year lol red reminds me of some one but i will wate to say intell chuck gets here lol

Always been a big fan myself! Red is definitely my favorite, followed closely by Donna! Yummy! Laura Prepon is way hotter as a redhead!!!

I'll tell ya. Little Jackie (Mila Kunis) has turned out "OK"

beautiful-eyes-mila-kunis-party-Favim.com-364952.jpg

mila_kunis_date.jpg

Unlike "Kelly", (Lisa Robin), who's had "some trouble."

Lisa-Robin-Kelly-Arrested.jpg

9bd9dc22b8b88d6673492eaf00bf9582.jpg

I find one thing thats funny is....the coffee table camera always has "smoke" around it and them.....kinda like the Scooby Doo van...when the door opens....:happy2:

i love that show! watch it almost every night! Red is the best, "DUMBASS!" hahaha or when he yells at eric, "you wont be laughing when youre wearing your *** for a hat!" and kitty, the closet drunk haha. Then theres hyde, cant forget hyde. ive had more than one person tell me i could look like him if i really wanted to....halloween 2013!

p.s......in a perfect world, donna would have my babies. lol!!!

they are 1 year older than me ,we had a basement hangout , and everybody's dad was like Red so yeah it hits home with me alright .hell 2 of my buddies looked like Kelso and Hyde lol.

I find one thing thats funny is....the coffee table camera always has "smoke" around it and them.....kinda like the Scooby Doo van...when the door opens....:happy2:
Scoody dooo ! I think i smell anuther thread lol Or is the that the dooby lol

-
Back