That'll Buff Out!

-
Older video, never conclusively tied to any of us.

I saw that video a few years ago, I believe it was here in Alberta, but don't know any other info. Sure looked like a rough ride and hard landing though!

I figured it had been out there awhile, but worth another look.

I'm guessing his 3rd member grenaded.

I suspect the ladder bars were just tacked in place. And when some power was applied they broke loose.

I've always said that video was a setup. Think about how many things would have had to have failed for the whole rear end to come out like that. And fail all pretty much at the same time. Plus, how convenient was it that someone was following right behind capturing the whole thing on video. I'm callin BS on it being a real accident.

No need to go back and see if everyone is OK, just keep on moseying on down the road. :wtf:

Setup? No way, too much damage for a laugh. Looks like 8.25 or Dana (Chrome cover) rear end locked up and tore out the 4 link. Boulder Blvd. and South Park Drive in Stoney Plain, by Edmonton...Google Earth to that intersection and its the same one.

Setup? No way, too much damage for a laugh. Looks like 8.25 or Dana (Chrome cover) rear end locked up and tore out the 4 link. Boulder Blvd. and South Park Drive in Stoney Plain, by Edmonton...Google Earth to that intersection and its the same one.

What does google earth prove?

I've always said that video was a setup. Think about how many things would have had to have failed for the whole rear end to come out like that. And fail all pretty much at the same time. Plus, how convenient was it that someone was following right behind capturing the whole thing on video. I'm callin BS on it being a real accident.

Bad welding-----I know a very successful dragracer, that is world reknown for being a computer genius , way smarter than I am . He had one come out like that on the starting line once.

When I first saw that video a few years ago, my initial reaction was front ujoint let loose, no drive shaft hoop, drive shaft drops, lodges in street and sort of pole vaulted the rear end up and off. But who knows lol. Gotta love the reaction from the camera car!

I lost a left rear tire at 70 mph once on a 2 lane highway, that was a hell of a ride, can only imagine the driver of the Dart needing a fresh pair of shorts after that one.

'Twas Pishta. Now we know.

You got me......Only place I been to Canada was Whistler, and that was in a rental.

What does google earth prove?
Proves the location and intersection that it happened in..... And that it wasn't me...:D

-
Back