That's right, I wear overalls.

-
I just hope that you don't get the runs while wearing them. It may be difficult to get them off before the action begins....

Every second counts in those situations...

I just hope that you don't get the runs while wearing them. It may be difficult to get them off before the action begins....

Every second counts in those situations...
Speaking from experience???

I have a pair of carhartt blue jean bibs. I catch hell also but, I love 'em. I would like to find some other brands like Lee, Osh Kosh but, can't find any. I'll try round house. What kind do you guys wear?

overalls - for sure ... everytime if wrenching something
here are some pics from the last testdrive - after installing the new high-comp engine
dsc00361pz.jpg

dsc00362yf.jpg

dsc00363ko.jpg

dsc00364qc.jpg

I got some bernie's bibs for 30 bucks a couple of months ago at family farm and home, love 'em. They are very comfy and plenty of room for insulation underneath when needed. There is just that one extra step , and that is keeping the straps out of the toilette when you drop them (bibs) for downloading. I seem to get alot of comments when I have 'em on. And as a added bonus the chicks love 'em on me.....probably.

There is just that one extra step , and that is keeping the straps out of the toilette when you drop them (bibs) for downloading

Drop them them away from the toilet then shuffle over to the toilet and sit.

I had put screws in my chest pocket and forgot about them til I went to go No. 2. ting,ting,ting all over the floor. THE SCREWS!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tqxzWdKKu8"]Dueling Banjos Deliverance - YouTube[/ame]

-
Back